Chapter 4

AN: I AM SOOO SORRY I HAD YOU WAIT THIS LONG! I'VE BEEN HAVING WRITERS BLOCK! Again......sorry. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I slammed the door on Niall and let out a breathe of air I didn't know I was holding. Looking at the clock I found out it was 11PM.

It was late enough, so I decided to go to bed.

--------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groggily turned over and looked at the clock. The clock read 2:24AM. What the? Who calls at this time at night? Looking at the caller ID, it showed an unfamiliar number.

"Hello" My, voice came out all raspy and weird. I sat up waiting for an answer.

"Hello, is Ms.Lovato there?" The still unknown person finally spoke, the voice sounded feminine.

"This is she" I answered, still waiting for the mystery woman to hurry up and tell me why she called.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, but Ariana Grande has died, you may come down to the hospital for your final goodbye if you wish." I was frozen.

My best friend, the one who has been there for everything for me. Was. Was.

Dead.

How could this happen!? No! What am I going to do without her!? I can't live without her.........

I numbly got up, got changed and called a cab to go to the hospital. Hoping that this was all some sort of sick prank someone was playing on me. My best friend can't just be ripped out of my life like that, she's the last one I have left.

****Meanwhile****

*Niall's POV*

The boys and I are in our car, driving to the hospital. I just received a call from them saying Mandy got in a car crash, she was hurt pretty badly. But they said she would make it. The boys are coming along with me for support.

When we got to the hospital, we, no. I ran into the hospital and asked for Mandy, the lady at the desk told me her room number and I darted there. The boys yelling at me to slow down the whole time.

But, I couldn't. The thought of Mandy even just being hurt sends a chill down my spine, and not a good one. I don't even like her that much, so I don't know why I'm caring about this as much as I am.

As I ran into her room, what I saw wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She had a bandage wrapped around her head and an IV in her arm, apart from that, there wasn't much to it. She was still sleeping, and I couldn't decide whether that was a good or bad thing.

The boys walked in behind me and sat down throughout the numerous chairs in the room. There was another person lying on the second bed in the room, she had red hair. The thing that spooked me out was that she had an IV in her arm but there was no heartbeat on the machine. And the machine was on.

Could she be.....

Dead?

Wait. What am I thinking. Of course she's not dead, i'm being absurd. There couldn't be a dead girl in this room. Could there?

I started to get hungry, so after telling the boys. I went down to the hospital cafeteria with Zayn.

---------------------------------------------------

*Demi's POV*

I ran into the hospital probably looking like a complete trainwreck, but at this moment I could really care less. I just needed to see Ariana, even though she kind of isn't officially "here".