Chapter 18

Recap:

*Niall's POV*

"I don't have to worry about Brad, right?"

"No, you don't have to worry about Brad"

"Mmh. Good" She yawned. And with that, she buried her head deeper into my chest and fell off into sleep.

The car was silent besides for the low hum of the engine, the radio playing in the background, Harry and Ariana's light conversation and the sound of Demi's soft snoring.

I laid my head back against the headrest and let out a huge sigh, relaxing for the first time since we walked into the beach hut.

I let the world around me turn black and went into a sleep full of dreams all about my princess;

Demetria Devonne Lovato

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

I woke up when my head was lifted in the air and slammed back down onto what I think was some type of body part. Nothing touched me so what caused that?

I opened and rubbed my eyes while I yawned slightly, stretching my hands over my head. Well, my left hand. My right hand was blocked by something, I looked to my right to see a person, not just any person, Niall.

I smiled slightly when I heard a little snore come out of him, he was adorable when he was sleeping.

Picking my head up a bit, I looked around to see that we were still in the car, driving to the hotel. Harry was driving with Ari sleeping in the passenger seat, "Hey Harry?"

"Yeah?" He answered, taking a quick glance at me through the mirror but looking back at the road, quite surprised that someone is actually awake. I felt bad for Harry, he had bags under his eyes and he looked visibly tired.

"What time is it? And when are we going to get back to the hotel, anytime soon?" I asked curiously.

"It's about 10:28PM and we have about another ten minutes until we get back to the hotel, so just sit tight." We sat in a minute of silence besides the silently roaring engine, "Would you like to listen to the radio?"

I nodded my head silently but soon remembered that he was concentrated on the road and couldn't see me, "Sure, that'd be nice."

He turned the radio and behold, the chorus of What Makes You Beautiful quietly blasted through the speakers and throughout the car careful not to wake anybody else up. I rolled my eyes, a smile was on my face none the less. I sat there silently, listening to the catchy tune until something caught my eye, well, and ear.

I saw Harry tapping along on the steering wheel and quietly singing along, which shocked me a little. I figured that since this song is part his and he hears it daily, he'd be kind of tired of the song by now, not singing along. But I guess this is the same as your favorite song, listening to it all day, everyday, and never getting tired of the song.

After a few more songs of Harry and I both softly singing along with them to ourselves, the carr was pulling up into the parking lot of the hotel.

I looked out of the tinted windows to see nothing, complete silence. Usually there are fans or cameras or something, never just....silence.

After Harry parked the car and shut the engine off, he looked back at me and I could tell he was thinking the same thing, 'What happened to everybody?'

We were both really confused, why would there be nobody? Did they finally decide to leave the boys alone, I thought they told me before that it wasn't very likely. I am so confused.