Chapter 5

AN: I know. I know. It's been a while. And I left you with another cliff hanger. But I'm also in the process of writing another fanfic at the same time. And I had a little bit of writer's block. But I'm all good. Here's your story :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

The one person walking through the door was the one person I never wanted to see again. It was the one and only:

Niall Horan

And he was staring right at me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

I stared at the blue eyed, blonde haired boy that I've met numerous times over the course of these past few days. Who would think that I would meet him in a hospital room. Wait. There are his band mates? That's not possible. They are so nice and he's so......annoying.

I cleared my throat and stood up. I spoke quickly and quietly that I would be right back and rapidly sped out of the room, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

When I finally walked past him, he then made some sort of movement. But of course this wasn't in my favor. Hear the sarcasm pouring out of my mouth like Niagara Falls? Well, it is.

Grabbing my arm, he pulled me out of the room in a rush and pushed me against the wall softly. I gave him a glare as the door to the room slipped shut, hearing a tiny woosh sound as it did. Let me tell you, if looks could kill, then he would be six feet under.

I didn't want anything to do with him and just to think that he's somehow associated with the person who killed MY Ariana. Well that just makes me dislike him a thousand times more. As I tried, I repeat, TRIED to struggle away from him, he finally spoke;

"Can you stop struggling? I just want to ask you a question!"

"Why should I stop struggling?" I yelled at him in disbelief, attracting some unwanted attention from other as I did so. The nerve of this guy, trying to tell me what to do. "Just. Leave. Me. Alone!" I calmed down some and let him talk for at least a chance to.

"Why don't you like me? What have I ever done to you?" I looked him straight in the eye when he said that, it looked like he meant it. But looks can be very deceiving.

I sighed, "I don't, 'hate' you. You're just really annoying." And that was the truth. I really didn't hate him, or even dislike him. I had no reason to. But I DID have a reason to find him annoying, and I do.

"Then why do you find me annoying? I have barely met you, this is the second time I have ever even talked to you! How do you find me annoying after talking once?" He sputtered, his face red. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that he was obviously getting frustrated over this whole situation. But the question is why. He doesn't even know me and how he is acting definitely shows in some way that he cares about me not liking him some. But either way, he was getting me mad, I just found out that my best friend is dead and now he is firing questions at me, who does he think he is, my father?

"Do you really want to know why I find you annoying?" I yelled. Watching him nod his head, I continued. "Well, I'll tell you why" I started, lowering my voice, finally noticing the attention we were causing out in the hospital hallways. I continued on, being more weary about my voice level more now than before, 'Maybe it was because you came into my house while I was gone. And not only that, but you were DRUNK! And then you started to pick a fight with me like you owned the place? Could you seriously be that much of an imbecile?" Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm down the anger that was bubbling inside of me.