Chapter 21

AN: I feel like absolutely no one is going to read this anymore because I haven't updated in soooooo long.

-

I feel like I'm motivated to write more during the school year. It starts next week. I'll updated more frequently now

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

"Hey babe" The person on the other line.

I gripped my right hand as hard as I could around the phone so it wouldn't fall out of my hand as my eyes started to water even more.

"What do you want?"

"That is no way to talk to me" He laughed cynically, knowing he got to me.

"Just tell me what you want Brad!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Just tell me what you want Brad!"

"I already told you, that is no way to speak to me." I heard him let out a deep chuckle on the other side of the line.

"Why do you have my phone? Can I have it back?"

"I'll give it back to you," He started as I let out a sigh of relief. "But, AFTER I release those pictures." I knew this wasn't going to be that easy

"Brad" I sighed, not knowing what to say. I was trapped. I looked around our trashed room, trying to think of a suitable answer, "Please don't send those pictures everywhere, please."

"Now why would I do that? You broke up with me and after I flew all the way out to the Bahamas to come and try to win you back, you completely humiliate me and have me out numbered."

As he rambled on, there was only one thing that stuck into my head as he spoke, he flew out to the Bahamas. "What Brad, what do you mean you flew out to the Bahamas. Aren't you still here?"

Another laugh and silence came before I heard the words I was dreading to hear, "No. I went back home, I have no use to be there anymore."

"Why would-" I started but was quickly cut off.

"Now if you excuse me, I have things to do and people to see. Just to make you suffer, I won't be turning those photos in for about a week. Have fun Demi"

"No! Wait! Brad...." Was all I could get out before I heard a dial tone. I hit the off button and let it drop to the floor as I saw everyone staring at me in confusion.

"Well, what happened?" Louis spoke the question that everyone else was dying to know. I looked up at them to see everyone staring at me in a mixture of worry and confusion.

"He's back in London...at home. My cell phone is back in London with a jerk who's going to give those pictures out to the media in a week" I spit out with no emotion in my voice, I really was trapped. By Brad.

"Then everyone start packing" Liam spoke up as we all shot our heads up and looked at him in confusion.

"What do you mean start packing?" Ariana asked

"You heard what I said. We're not going to sit here and just wait as that jerk tries to get away with doing this to Demi! We have to at least do our best to make sure those pictures aren't published."

"Liam's right! Everyone start packing, Harry and I will go and get us tickets to the earliest flight tomorrow back to London" Niall spoke up, volunteering Harry as well. But he didn't seem to mind doing this either.