Prologue

AN: Well. Thank you for reading this story. I have a feeling I am going to love writing this, and you're going to like reading this.

~One more thing. This probably WILL end up being a very cliche, fairytale story, so if you don't like those. Don't read it. Simple as that.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Sam!" My boss, Natalie called, "We need you out front by the cash register, the shop is oddly busy today!"

"Coming!" I walked through the back doors to the cashregister, tying my apron across my waist and looking up to see the shop packed with people waiting to get something.

I put on the friendliest smile I could and started getting to work, not wanting to do the full day I had ahead of me.

"Hello, what can I get you?" I asked, looking up to find a middle aged women with two children. She ordered and I went to fill it. As I walked over to the coffee machine to start filling her order, Ariana walked through the back door, tying her apron around her waist in the progress. (picture of Ariana on the side)

"Morning Sam, ready to work"

"Not even close, I really don't want to work today, and the odd rush of people today really isn't helping" I replied, handing the lady her order, putting the money in the register and returning her change calling 'next'.

"Well, lets get this day over with" Ariana said

"Agreed" And we got back to work, the shop slowly emptying out.

"You know," Ariana spoke randomly two hours later. "I still don't get why I need to call you Sam, and not your REAL name." Putting emphasis on the word 'real'.

"Because" I started out, "You know I don't let people know my name, you're the only exception."

Giving the last customer in line right now his change, I turned around looking at Ariana fixing her velvet red hair. "We-" She started out before she was cut off by a scream by our very annoying co-worker, Mandy;

"AHHHHH! ONE DIRECTION ARE COMING DOWN THE STREET! OMG! Does my hair look ok!?" She started to talk to herself more than anyone at the end of her sentence.

Ariana and I just rolled our eyes and continued with our conversation. You see, it's not that we don't like One Direction, it's just that we don't really care about them or their music. 

It's not one of those, 'if I had a glass full of water and you were on fire, I would drink it' cases. But more like, 'you're just another human on this planet' kind of cases.

Ariana and I do like pop music, but we care more for others than them. We just don't really mind them, and I think i'm speaking for both of us when I say this; we respect them and their music all the way through. We just don't listen to them.

I snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening and seeing none other than the five boys of One Direction running into the shop. I stared at them while they stood their akwardly smiling. Mean while, their were 'directioners', as they call themselves, banging on the windows. So desperately trying to get those five boys to at least notice they're alive.

I rolled my eyes as Vanessa walked up to them and started talking to them. Natalie, my boss, came out of her office saying goodbye to someone on the phone.

She turned to Ariana and I, "The police and their extra body guards are on their way to get the fans backed up so the boys can leave the shop unharmed and in one piece." I know they're is something coming, some consequence to this all. "But" I knew it, "We'll be here for at least a hour waiting for them, then another half hour for the boys to leave."

Ariana and I simultaneously rolled our eyes and groaned, "Great" Ariana started, "now we're going to be stuck here for a while, I just want to go and sleep."

"Tell me about it" I continued, "We had a busy day and I just wanted to go home, now this happens." I walked through the back doors once again with Ariana in tow.

So that's how I spent the rest of my evening, sitting in the back of the shop and talking to Ariana waiting for the boys security out in the front to get here and clear the fans.

Three hours later and the boys were finally gone. Ariana and I bid a goodnight to Natalie then each other and went our separate ways after most of the fans were cleared.

I went home, stopping by a random fast food place on the way, took a shower and went to the bed for the night. Thinking about the weird events that happened today.

I really hope I don't have to see them again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

Lying in bed for then night, my mind drifted back to what happened today.

The boys and I went shopping for the day wearing disguises, but not good ones because fans still found us, and we all stupidly didn't bring security along.

Running out of the local mall and down the streets, Liam noticed a coffee shop that was empty, but open. The five of us sprinted even faster to the shop and didn't stop until we got into the safety and warmth of it.

After locking the doors behind us, we turned around to face the three girls in the shop. One looked like she was in complete shock, and the other two looked like they could care less that One Direction just went into their shop.

One had brown hair, one had red hair and the last one took my breathe away. She had blonde hair that went a little past her shoulders, her golden brown eyes, her uniform that hugged her body in all the right places and just her, she is perfect. I need to know more about her.

I snapped out of it when this woman, that I sooned learned was the manager of the store, stepped in front of my view and told us it will be at least two hours until the police and back up security comes and clears the way of the fans, so we just need to relax and wait.

By the time she was done talking to us, the mystery girl was gone. By the time security and everything came and escorted us into the car, all that was on my mind was the mystery girl and if I will ever see her again.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I rolled around and closed my eyes, exhausted from the day today. I went to bed with one last thing on my mind.

WILL see this mystery girl again.

*Sorry this was kind of short*