Chapter 1

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

Three hours later and the boys were finally gone. Ariana and I bid a goodnight to Natalie then each other and went our separate ways after most of the fans were cleared.

I went home, stopping by a random fast food place on the way, took a shower and went to the bed for the night. Thinking about the weird events that happened today.

I really hope I don't have to see them again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone singing 'Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus'. I picked up the phone without even seeing who it was

"Hello"

"Hey babe" It was Brad. Let me tell you a little story, Brad is my current boyfriend. I didn't even want to go out with him, he's my dad's bosses' son. And let me tell you, he is a huge jerk! I hate him so much, but I can't break up with him or my dad loses his job, and I can't do that to my dad. After all he did do so much for me, he adopted me.

Yes. I AM adopted, something happened to my parents that I don't want to talk about right now, but the people who took me in when I was sixteen are the nicest people to walk the earth. I could not have asked for better people to adopt me, the first two times I was adopted didn't turn out so sweet anyway. I was sent back, both times.

"Babe?"

"Wha- oh. heh. Hey. What's up?"

"You kinda zoned out on me there, I've been calling you through the phone for the past two minutes"

"Oh. I'm sorry. But anyway, why'd you call?"

"What? A guy can't call his own girlfriend without being questioned on why he's doing so?"

"Nope. Not when it comes to you" I said, popping the 'p'

"Huhhh, well I want to hang out with you" I can just hear the smirk in his voice.

"By 'hanging out' do you mean have sex?" I asked with no humor in my voice.

"Noooooo. What would make you think that? I just wanted to hang out with my beautiful girlfriend"

"Is that so?"

"Yep"

"ok." I started "If it's just us hanging out then yes, I'll come over"

"ok baby. See you there. Love you"

"Love you too" I mumbled. I know he doesn't love me. He never has, and never will. i don't even know why he's with me, it's not like I'm pretty or anything.

I hung up at stared at the ceiling for a few minutes cursing myself out in my mind for agreeing to go and hang out with Brad. I don't love him, I don't even like him. I really didn't want to go out and spend the day with him 'flirting' and trying to get in my pants. He always ends up getting rejected anyway, and he knows it.

I'm not officially a virgin, but in my mind, because of what happened, I still count myself as one and I refuse to let someone just take that away from me.

I know what you're thinking, did she get raped? And the answer would be yes, but that's another story for you to hear another day.

I forced myself out of bed, dragging my feet to the bathroom as I went to go and take a shower. I did all my business that I had to, wrapped a towel around my body and went to my closet to pick out my clothes for the day.