Chapter 13

AN: Funny coincidence, my sister and I asked my parents to go to the Bahamas since we have a cousin there that owns a surf shop.

And my parents said YES! So my sister and I get to go to the Bahamas with my parents for free surfing lessons and a vacation over spring break XD

Can't wait for April now :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

Niall walked over to me and gave me a big bear hug and a kiss on the top of the head.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to his bed with him, I laid down next to him and cuddled myself into him side, trying to get warmer.

"Take a nap Demi, you've had a rough day" I nodded against his chest before closing my eyes and letting out a breath of air I didn't know I was holding in.

Drifting off into dreamland, I couldn't get those few words Niall said before out of my head;

"I'm just comforting a FRIEND!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Wake up" I was shaken awake and heard a soft male voice.

"Wake up! Demi? Niall?" Niall? Why is he calling Niall's name. I ignored what he said and snuggled back into my pillow, going back to sleep.

Before I was able to fall back asleep, a voice pulled me back into consciousness, "Liam, just let me do it"

All I heard was, "Louis, don't!"

Before................

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS! IT'S TIME TO GET UP! WE HAVE PLACES TO GO AND PEOPLE TO SEE!"

"Louis! Go away! I'm trying to sleep" I heard from someone who seemed to be right next to me. An arm grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to someone before that person buried their head in my neck.

I slowly started to open my eyes but immediately shut them when the sun shone bright into the room.

Carefully opening my eyes one by one, I see Louis sitting at the end of the bed and Liam, Harry, Zayn and Ariana standing by the door. Ariana was either recording something or taking a picture.

Wait....Why would she be doing that? And why is the camera pointed at me?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a groan and I was pulled closer to something, or more like someone.

"What?" I croaked out, my throat dry from lack of water. I looked next to me to see Niall squinting his eyes, looking at me with a sleepy smile on his face.

Oh, it's just Niall. Wait...NIALL!?

"Niall? Wha-What are you doing?" I asked in complete and utter confusion. Why is he sleeping next to me, on the SAME BED? Realization hit me and I jumped out of the bed, blushing furiously.

I looked up to see Ariana laughing her ass off and everyone else trying to hold in a laugh, including Niall. I glared at all of them and turned around to go to the bathroom when I heard, "Wait! Demi! I'm sorry! You don't remember?"

I ignored what he was saying until I heard the 'you don't remember?' part. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around swiftly, looking at him in confusion.

"What should I be remembering here?" I asked in suspicion, narrowing my eyes over at him.

"Last night. You don't remember any of it?"