Chapter 2

AN: THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WHAT HAPPENS TO DEMI. SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING EVEN LONGER FOR IT!

***And I put Little Mix's new single 'Move' on the side in case anyone hasn't listened to it yet. It's AMAZING! Been on replay all day for me***

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Niall's POV*

Snapping out of my thoughts, I rolled around and closed my eyes, exhausted from the day today. I went to bed with one last thing on my mind.

I WILL see this mystery girl again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Niall's POV*

I woke up to the sound of the cover of 'Torn' the boys and I did for the x factor blaring through my phone into the crisp London air surrounding me. It stopped before I had the chance to answer. I rolled back over thinking that if the person calling wanted to talk to me that bad, then they would call back soon.

Staring at the wall, all the memories from yesterday instantly flooded into my mind:

~The fans chasing us

~Running into the coffee shop

~The random mystery girl who took my breath away

~I need to see that girl again

My phone started to ring again, and this time I was fast enough to answer it.

"Hello?" I asked in my groggy morning voice.

"You're coming over today." Great. It was my 'girlfriend' Mandy, I don't like her.

There's a little story in between us. At first, she acted nice. But then I found out how much of a bitch she really is and I was going to break up with her, but she blackmailed me with something I can't let get out, my fans will lose all respect for me. And all of this happened because of one stupid drunken night. Here's how it went:

It was a random thursday a couple of months ago and me and my girlfriend at the current time, Alexa, just had a fight. I got out of the flat and went to my local pub (bar) to blow off some steam. But I had just a little too much to drink that night and ended up.....fooling around....with another girl. I cheated, even though I was completely intoxicated, it happened. And Alexa broke up with me after she found out.

A couple months after that, I met Mandy and something clicked that made me really want to go out with her. So I talked to her and she was nice, I asked her to go out on a date with me. Two dates later, we kissed and I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes and the rest is history.

Until a month from now, Alexa and Mandy have always been friends, throughout high school and everything. I don't understand why, Alexa is sweet, down to earth, nice and caring. While Mandy is a stuck up bitch that needs to learn that she can't get everything she wants in life.But getting back on track, Alexa ended up telling Mandy and when I tried to break up with her, she told me she knew and Alexa along with herself would go and tell the media if I didn't stay with her.

I can't let my directioners know, at least not right now. I'll tell them later on, but right now I just can't, so until I can tell them myself without completely 'ruining my reputation', how modest management puts it, I need to stay with Mandy. Trust me when I say, I hate every single second of it.

"Niall. Niall! NIALL!"

"Yeah?" I asked, snapping out of my little daze.

"You zoned out on me for like, ten minutes."