Chapter 19

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I know nightmares aren't necessarily supposed to be a good thing, but I am actually really happy I had this one. It made me realize something that I would never have realized without it, something that would change my life forever.

I'm in love with Niall Horan

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

Waking up the next day I thought back to what happened yesterday, it was strange. The day started out wonderful, a boat ride and a picnic,

Niall kissed me,

but that's something to talk about at a different time. After that we made s'mores at a bonfire and I went surfing with Liam and Louis, I fell in the water and engulfed a large amount of water, but overall that was really fun. When I went to go and put my suit back, I ran into Brad who was trying to take me home with him, that never happened. Lastly, on the way back to the hotel, I fell asleep and had a really weird dream, um- nightmare.

That scared the crap out of me, but at the same time, I was really glad I had it. I realized something really important, I'm in love with Niall Horan.

I got up out of bed and went into the kitchen to see the five boys and Ariana sitting in their, talking and eating breakfast.

"Morning Demz, have a good sleep," Ariana chirped happily. I made my way over to the seat next to hers and sat down, yawning.

"Yeah, it was okay. Better than the one in the car." I let out a slight laugh, trying to laugh away the memory of the nightmare. But there's the one problem, I don't think I ever will.

"You sure you don't want to talk about it?" Niall popped into the conversation.

"Um, yeah. I'm positive, it just shook me up a little, but I'll be fine overall." I answered, lying completely. I won't be fine from this, this will haunt me for a while. I looked up to see Niall staring at me suspiciously. I shrugged it off and started to eat the breakfast that was in front of me.

"Can we go somewhere today? I know we spent all day out yesterday but I don't feel like spending the day inside today either. Or at least not inside this hotel." Louis complained, his eyes lighting up as he saw the six of us agree to his words one by one.

"Sure, but where should we go?" I asked curiously, not wanting to go to a place that would be packed with too many people.

"We could go to the beach, there's a beach that not many people go to so it won't be crowded, why not?" I looked around to see everyone agreeing that it was a good idea. I guess he had a point, as long as the beach isn't packed, then what harm could be done from going there. Everyone could use another beach day, beaches are very relaxing.

He saw everyone agree until they were all staring at me, wondering why I haven't agreed to the beach idea yet, "Well, I'm fine with going to the beach. As long as there aren't a lot of people there."

Everyone cheered once I finished my sentence and the boys went into their rooms as Ariana dragged me into our room.

Ariana got changed into a cute blue bikini with white polka dots all over it while I decided to just go plain today and slipped on a plain brownish strapless bikini. (picture to the side)

"Hey Demi" Ariana spoke up as I was slipping into my flip flops, getting ready for the hopefully relaxing day ahead of me.

"Yeah Ari?"