Chapter 3

AN: I have a sudden urge to write a chapter right now. Lucky for you guys, here's chapter 3 :)

-PS: So sorry for all the POV changes :P ----- Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I got home to see one of my lights on, that's weird, I thought I shut all my lights off when I left to go to Brad's house.

I walked into my house and sighed, thinking once again about the amazing day and the butterfly's that were once in my stomach.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

I went to go upstairs when I see someone lying there on my couch, like it's their house. I scream at the top of my lungs, who is this person?

I don't have a room mate, none of my friends were supposed to come over, and no one I know looks like this person does. I walk a little closer to the couch to get a better view of this person. They have short blonde hair, so I'm guessing this person is a guy, he also has a white t-shirt on.

I go to walk into the kitchen to call the cops, a random stranger is in my house! But the mystery person on the couch starts to move around, I heard a groan come from him, and he started to sit up.

My closet came into my vision and that's when I remembered I keep a baseball bat in their for protection reasons. Like right now! I ran silently to my closet and opened it, getting the baseball bat sitting against the wall and held it up, turning around to see who the stranger was.

Looking at the figure on the couch, I saw he was sitting up with his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes.

"Hello?" I asked cautiously

His head snapped up to me and he screamed, causing me to scream and run into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I sat up and stretched, I should have slept upstairs in my bed, I alw-

My thoughts were cut off with the pounding migraine that decided to come into play with my hangover. Just great. I put my head in my hands and started to rub my eyes to try and make myself feel better at least in the slightest way.

"Hello?" I heard someone ask. Wait. That doesn't sound like one of the boys.

I snapped my head up to see a girl standing in the middle of a room with a baseball bat. I screamed, causing her to scream and run into the kitchen. My migraine started to get worse by the second but I didn't care at that point.

I looked around. Where am I? This is NOT my house! How didn't I notice that I walked into the wrong house before? And who was that? I probably scared the crap out of her! This is not good. I walked into a random person's house and just slept on their couch!? What is wrong with me?

Hold up. Random person. Blonde hair, curves, those brown eyes, currently scared out of their lives. I could recognize those features five miles away. That's coffee girl! The girl I saw at the coffee shop but didn't get a chance to talk to. Wow. This was NOT the way I wanted to talk to her.

I took a deep breath, well. Here goes nothing. 

I get up to start moving to the kitchen but hear the kitchen door open and look up to see coffee girl pop her head through the doors and look at me.