Chapter 14

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I looked around at everyone who was staring back at me and smiling, "What?"

"Nothing" Ariana answered with a slight smirk and a glint in her eye. I know that glint....

"Okay, I know something's up. What's going on?"

"Ariana told you, it's nothing!" Zayn answered me, I left it be. Not in the mood for an argument since my head was thumping slightly.

I rolled my eyes and put my head against Niall's shoulder, trying to block out the screams. I felt a head on top of mine but chose to ignore it.

After about ten minutes I finally started to drift off. But before I did, I heard Ariana silently squeal,

"They are SO in love!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Demz? Demi? Demi!" I heard a soft voice above me, shaking me back and forth, bringing me out of unconsciousness.

"Huh?" I asked a little drowsy, my voice laced with sleep.

"Demi?" I blinked until my vision became more clear. I saw Niall and Ariana sitting down, looking down at me, Niall smirking and Ariana smiling.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head" Niall started, "You comfy?" I looked up at him in confusion before I realized that my head was in his lap, practically on 'mini niall'. I blushed before sitting up and looking around the car, seeing that it was empty.

"Where is everyone?" I asked in uncertainty.

"They're all going to the boat, I stayed behind to help Niall wake you up." I nodded, showing them I understood, and got out of the car, followed by Niall and Ariana.

I looked around to see an almost empty parking lot and a pier with a very big boat in the water with the rest of the boys getting on it. "And where are we exactly?"

"You ask too many questions. Just follow us and have some fun!" Ariana giggled, handing me our bag and dragging me behind her and Niall towards the boat. If you could even call it a boat, it's huge. "Don't you trust me?"

I hesitated a moment before answering, "Of course I do!" To be honest, I wasn't actually sure who I trusted, I know I trust Ariana, that's a fact. But, what about the boys. I never liked the band they are in and now they just bring us on a trip to the Bahamas? It took me more than you could ever imagine to get myself to go on this trip.

So far this has all worked out, everything is kind of bumpy right now, but everything is working out.

"Good! You should," I was knocked out of my thoughts by Ariana. I looked in front of me to see Niall getting in the boat and turning around to hold his hand out for me to help me up on the boat.

After getting up, I turned around to help Ariana up. But when I saw her, she was already walking to the other side of the boat with Harry, in a conversation.

A tap on my shoulder made me turn around. When I did, I saw Niall standing there with a picnic basket and a descent sized blanket, "Are you hungry?"

"A little, I could use a bite to eat"

"Then, would you like to join me on a picnic?"

I looked down blushing more than I ever had before, "That would be lovely."

When I felt a hand touch mine, my head snapped over to see Niall's hand in mine. I looked up at him and blushed some more.

He tugged me along behind him to the front of the boat where there was a little flat surface.