Chapter 10

AN: I'm making a voting goal starting this chapter. I'm sorry, but i'm kind of sick of taking literally hours into writing a chapter and only getting, for example, 10 votes and 95 reads..... it makes me feel like people hate my story....

PS. Everyone should go and read two books that are AMAZING and have ALL of my attention when I'm not writing;

1) Shaded Secrets by @itsmrsmalik_xx

and

2) Redemption by @ZerriesGap

(Another picture of Demi to the side)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

Ariana ran to my side while I broke out into tears.

I looked up to see Niall and Louis dragging out Mandy while she screamed things like, 'Let me go! That little bitch got what she deserved!' and 'I'm not done with her! She needs to die!'

After another five minutes of listening to her scream, it became silent and Liam, Harry and Zayn walked into the room.

All I could feel was pain, I swear the left half of my face is covered in bruises and I have two black eyes.

I looked over to Ariana who had worry written all over her face and she hugged me before looking me in the eye and saying;

"Are you okay?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Are you okay?" I looked up at Ariana to see worry in her eyes. Looking around the room, I nodded my head in her direction.

"Yeah, yeah. I think I'll be fine for now. As long as something like that never happens to me again."

"You sure?"

"Yes! Ari! Stop being so paranoid!"

"Fine. But lets go get you cleaned up, you have blood all over your face. And what looks like to be a black eye"

"She's right Demi" Liam walked into the room, "You should at least let us check out the damage and stop your nose from bleeding."

I looked down at my hand to see blood sitting on it. I brought my hand up to my nose and noticed blood coming out of it. Looking up at Liam, I nodded and went to get up, but Liam beat me to it and picked me up bridal style.

He brought me into the bathroom and set me down on the counter, starting to clean up all the blood from my face.

After about twenty five minutes, Liam finally announced he was done and turned on the sink counter and looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw horrified me, my left side of my face was bloated up and bruises were starting to form all over my face, including two black eyes.

This is going to be hell trying to cover up.

"Hey Demz! How are you......." She started off peppy, and trailed off when she looked at my face and how gross it looks.

"What's the matter?" I asked curiously, tilting my head to the side, trying to act as oblivious and innocent as possible.

"Nothing, I just thought I saw.....a spider. But I saw it wasn't and everything is good now" How fake her lie would be even if I hadn't seen myself yet.