Chapter 16

AN: I WENT TO A DEMI LOVATO CONCERT THREE DAYS AGO FOR HER NEON LIGHTS TOUR AND I SAT SO CLOSE AND SHE FUCKING ROCKED IT! ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE WAS SICK! YOU REALLY COULDN'T TELL! BUT THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO AND PROBABLY WILL EVER GO TO! AHHHH! I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

And!

The new cover I JUST put up was made by @CannotLiveWithoutYou

It's amazing right? I personally LOVE it :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

I felt water at each and every angle of myself. I tried struggling to swim upwards to the surface, but as I tried to struggle, I realized I was getting no where and a thought popped into my mind. One of the safety rules the guy told us. If we ever get caught up in the middle of a rolling wave,

stop fight and let the current take you with it until the end

So, that's exactly what I did. I stopped struggling and continued to hold my breath. I didn't know how long it's been but before I knew it, my lungs were running out of oxygen. I couldn't hold my breath anymore and inhaled a huge gulp of water into my lungs.

The last thing I was comprehensible for was the water pulling me in every which direction.

Then the world around me went black.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Louis' POV*

I was watching Demi surfing, for the first time she's ever done this, she's really good. Demi's a natural! The wave that was currently coming towards us to end up at the shore was a little rougher than we thought it was going to be.

You could visibly see the water splashing up at her feet, but she was still soaring along the water though.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked to the left where it was from to see Liam looking at me with a concerned face, "Do you think she's going to be okay? The wave is a little more rough than I thought it was going to be."

"To tell you the truth, I'm not really sure." I started, looking back at Demi, seeing more water splashing on her board, to her feet. "But no one really knows how this is all going to turn out. She could be perfectly fine and come back to us, or the wave could get worse."

"Yeah, you're right" We both looked back towards the wave, seeing it get worse by the second.

I was about to talk to Liam again before I saw a lot of water hit her legs and she fell off of her surfboard into the water. I panicked and was about to start swimming out towards her but Liam stopped me.

I looked towards him with a confused and panicked face, "Wait, didn't you listen to the man who told us the safety rules at all? He said if someone fell in, don't swim towards them while the wave is still going. She'll remember what he told her and Demi will pop up in a minute. When her head pops out of the sea is when you can go towards her. Or at least when the wave stops."

"You're being oddly calm for the situation"

"Well someone has to be. And if you're freaking out, then who's going to be the calm person? Me."

"Well then" I finished off sticking my tongue at him before I noticed the wave was gone. I started paddling on my surfboard as fast as I can towards Demi.