Chapter 9

AN: My third chapter in 3 days XD You're welcome :P

Picture of the beach they are at is on the side :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

Walking out, we saw the five boys in swim trunks with tank tops and Mandy in a pull over, most likely a bikini under it.

"Everyone ready?" I asked

"YESSS!" Everyone yelled simultaneously.

We walked out of the suite, Liam locking the door on the way out and went back down the elevator, out of the hotel, into the car and on our way to the beach.

This will be the BEST vacation EVER!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

Walking out of the car, I looked at the beautiful beach in front of me. Taking in its beauty.

I was interrupted when Ariana jumped on my back. I held onto her legs and started to run to the ocean while she was laughing the whole time and trying to tell me to stop.

"Demz. Demz! Demi! Put me down! Hahahahahaha!" She screamed in between laughs.

I dropped to my knees and let her fall to the sand, both of us laughing the whole time. When we calmed down, we set up our blankets and took our cover ups off.

"You want to go and swim with me Demz?" Ariana questioned, looking at me hopefully.

"Of course I will! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled my toward the big blue ocean. Reaching the surface, a chill ran through my spine. The water was so warm! I loved warm oceans so much, I never got too many chances to go to the beach back in California so it's nice to finally go.

I heard a splash and turned around just in time to be lifted on someones shoulder. I screamed, laughed and demanded to be put down.

"Okay" Said what I thought was Zayn and was dropped into the water head first. Surfacing back up, I turned around to see Zayn, Harry and Louis laughing. I pouted and splashed them back, ending in a splash war.

---------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

I was putting some suntan lotion on Mandy's back when my mind started to drift off to events that happened a few minutes ago. Ariana kept saying Demz, but the last time she said Demi.

So that's her name, it's nice, Demi. Demi Lovato. Her name has a nice ring to it. I wonder it Demi is her actual name or if it stands for something, either way, I really like it. Now I don't have to wonder all the time what her name is and when she will tell it to me. Ariana practically told me for her.

"Niall!"

"Huh?" I looked over to see Mandy looking at me with an annoyed expression on her face.

"The suntan lotion. You stopped, and when I called your name, you didn't answer. Are you okay? You've been doing this a lot lately." She looked like she was actually concerned for me, it was nice.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I was just thinking about what happened at the airport earlier. It tired me out some and I'm just tired, that's really it."

"Oh, okay. Well are you going to continue?"