Chapter 8

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

"Hey Louis, what do you need?" Ariana spoke up curiously.

"Nice to know you're doing better, but you can be checked out in two days!" He went on, having the other four boys cheer behind him.

"The lads and I want to take you out somewhere special the day you're aloud to come out!" Liam continued on happily for Louis.

Ariana's face lit up like a Christmas tree, "Really!? Where are we going?"

"Well" Niall interrupted, "We are all going to take one big trip to...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Well" Niall interrupted, "We are all going to take one big trip to..." He stopped leaving us all staring at him, the rest of the boys and Mandy in annoyance and Ariana and I in confusion. "We're going to-" He was cut by his phone ringing.

"Hello....?"

"LOUIS!?" We all looked back at Louis who was trying to suppress his laughing. Niall hung his phone up and looked up at us.

"Sorry for that" he started, glaring at Louis. "Well, we're all going to.....the bahamas!!!!"

We all turned our heads to the side as Ariana gasped and a smile took over her whole face.

"So would you girls like to come?" Zayn budded in.

Ariana and I looked at each other for a moment and then looked at all the boys with their expected face and simultaneously screamed, "YESSS!!!!!!!!!!"

The seven of us started to laugh. I looked over at Mandy and saw her staring at the wall with an annoyed face. She caught me looking at her and glared over at me.

I looked back over to everyone else to see Zayn staring at the two of us curiously. I just made a face telling him that I have no clue what that was all about. Which is true, I don't know what got her panties in a twist.

"Okay" Harry announced loudly, "We leave the day after Ariana gets released" The two of us nodded our heads and I continued trying to process the fact that I am going to the bahamas!

-----------------(Three days later)--------------------

*Demi's POV*

It's the day after Ariana got released and right now I'm in her apartment, waiting for her to finish packing with my bags all packed and in my trunk. We are going to meet everyone at the airport.

Both Ariana and I talked to our boss and got the two weeks or so off for the little vacation we're having.

Ariana was talking to me the other day and we wondered, since they were so famous, why wouldn't they be at work singing or touring right now. We asked them and they told us that they had a three month break from work to relax since they just finished a tour and according to modest management, they have been working hard enough for this break. This is like a little treat to them.

Ariana walked out of her room with two suitcases and a travel bag with her, looking about almost ready to go.

"I just need shoes and to put these in your car and we can go!" She went to go put her shoes on, so I picked up her suitcases and put them in my car for her. She walked outside locking the door behind her and looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Why did you do that? I told I was going to carry them! You didn't need to do that for me." She pouted and looked at me those puppy dog eyes of hers.