Chapter 12

AN: I dedicate this to @Aprillove1D because he/she (sorry, don't know) is writing me a one shot whenever :P WITH NIALL XD

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Brad's POV*

"Who are you?" The guy asked skeptically.

"I am a friend of Demi's, I heard she was taking a vacation here and I am here to see her"

"Oh really? Hey Demi! A friend of yours is here!" A smirk grew on my face as I saw her walk through a door and into the living room.

"A friend? I don't have any friends in the bah- BRAD!?" She started but cut herself off when she saw me.

"Missed me baby?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

"Missed me baby?" Brad said with that smirk on his face. How much I hate that smirk, it drives me crazy. And NOT in a good way.

"Brad?" I asked in shock and confusion, "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"Just came here to see my favorite girlfriend"

I looked at him in disgust, "Girlfriend? As If!"

"Just admit it, you still love me" He smirked, leaning against the door frame.

"No! I would never admit to that because it's not true"

"Yes, it is. You just-" I cut Brad off by walking up to the door and slamming it in his face. Turning around, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and I closed my eyes, scared and relieved all at the same time. A million questions were running through my head that I wanted answers to.

How did Brad find out where I was staying?

How did he find out the exact room number and floor I was staying on?

Why did he come out here just for me?

None of this made sense, but I would never get answers to these unless I talked to Brad about it, and that would never happen. Even if I did, there's not much of a chance that he would actually answer my questions.

I was knocked out of my thoughts with some banging on the other side of the door that I was leaning on.

"Demi!" BANG! "You're not going to get away from me!" BANG! "The day you said you would date me is the day you agreed to be with me forever!" BANG! "I will find you no matter what! You're MINE!" BANG! BANG! BANG! "DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!!" BANG!

I flinched away from the door with every word that he screamed and every fist that he pounded against our door.

I saw Liam pick up a cell phone and start talking in it, by this time, I was behind the couch with my hands over my ears and my eyes squeezed shut.

In what felt like two hours, but was only five minutes, what sounded like security came to the door and dragged Brad away. He was screaming the whole time he was being dragged away.

"Houston, we have a problem" Louis said half serious, half jokingly, trying to lighten the mood.

Everyone lightly laughed while Ariana unsuccessfully tried to force out a laugh and I just glared at him.

Everyone stopped laughing when they noticed I wasn't even smiling.

"Are you okay Demz?" Ariana asked my slightly