Chapter 22

AN: I'm actually able to update faster for you guys! This chapter wasn't up as fast as I hoped it would be, but I got this one up a lot faster than the last chapter

The new cover was made by @CannotLiveWithoutYou

I personally LOVE it

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Recap:

*Demi's POV*

I looked out the window passed Niall and saw the ground move from underneath us as the plane took off. I watched as the Bahamas slowly disappeared from my view, my vacation was officially over now.

Here we come London....

Here we come Brad.....

Those pictures will NOT be published...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Demi's POV*

The plane trip was long, a little longer than I hoped it would be. But I was fighting with my brain the whole way there, it kept wanting to think about Brad and those pictures and how they could be published already. But I tried to get off that topic and think about something else to keep myself from worrying too much. So I settled on thinking about Niall.

Niall.....

Just his name could give me shivers down my back. He's the sweetest person ever! Just last night he let me sleep in his room because I was too scared to sleep in my own, I woke up and his arm was around me. It just felt natural, I wish I could wake up like that every morning.

I turned my head to the side some and saw Niall with his eyes closed, laying back with earbuds in. His hand was tapping on his knee to the beat of whatever song that was currently playing. He looked so peaceful, my eyes traveled and landed on his lips.

His lips, they look so perfect and what I would do to just put mine on his right now.

Wait! What am I saying? I don't like Niall, I shouldn't be thinking about him like this, it'll only lead to heartbreak. He probably doesn't care about me in that type of way anyways. I should just forget that this ever happened, I need to stop thinking about this way towards him.

It took a couple minutes, but I finally cleared my head and was able to drift off to sleep.

---------------

"Demi? Demi..." I groaned a little and ignored whatever voice was calling me, wanting to just go back to sleep. "Demi, the plane landed. It's time to get up" Hearing this, I slowly opened my eyes to see Niall looking down at me. He smiled down at me, "Were you comfy?" I blushed a little and sat up, realizing I was laying my head on his shoulder.

We both got up and got our stuff, meeting up with everyone else and getting off the plane. I locked eyes with Ariana and she gave me that 'are you okay?' look. I nodded, giving her a small smile before we hit the airport.

Before I even had a chance to step into the airport, screams erupted everywhere. My eyes widened and looked around to all the screaming fans, all here for One Direction. Of course the fans found out about the boys coming back to London. I felt a hand in mine and followed the arm up to see a smiling Niall looking down at me. He's being very happy for the situation that we're in right now.

He gave me a little side hug and whispered, "Stay close to me, don't let go of my hand. Harry's got Ariana." I nodded towards him, showing him I heard what he said over the screams and he gave me a quick kiss to my forehead.