Fallen Celestial Part 4

Lucy awoke just as suddenly as she had to previous night. Blinking the sleep from her eyes, she grumbled as she slowly sat up to find Abaddon, staring down at her with the same arrogant smile on his face that he had worn last night.

"Good morning, Milady, I trust your sleep was uneventful?" he asked with a tone that was obviously full of fake concern.

"I guess so," Lucy groggily replied "I think I had a dream but I can't remember anything about it..." she trailed off as she tried to recall the dream she had but in the end all she could remember was a series of blurred images.

Abaddon's smile seemed to falter for a second before returning right back to its original size. "I see, regardless I have prepared breakfast for you while you slept. I will accept your thanks as gracefully as possible." He said as he walked to Lucy's right.

"Thanks I think... but do you think you could tone it down with th-"Lucy started until she choked on her words when she saw what exactly Abaddon had prepared.

Hung just over the same fire from the previous night was an enormous boar that easily dwarfed Lucy. The creature had Tusks that looked like a white rose stem and was covered in strange bristles that made it look almost like a porcupine.

"W-what in god's name is that thing?!" Lucy screamed as she jumped to her feet and pointed hysterically at the beast.

"Its breakfast of course," Abaddon answered instantly as if it were an obvious answer and walked over and with a swipe of his hand sliced a piece of the creatures side off and walked back over to Lucy. "Now then I would suggest eating up, we have quite a bit of walking ahead of us today and it would not do well to do so on an empty stomach."

Lucy stared down in disgust at the piece of meat that Abaddon was holding out for her the meat was almost entirely black and rather than being burnt it looked more like that was simply the normal color of the meat. It also had a smell that Lucy couldn't really describe but one that made her instinctively not want to eat it.

Lucy would have walked away right then if not for Abaddon smiling down at her with such pressure that for a second Lucy thought Erza was standing behind him. Gingerly taking it from his hand, Lucy sniffed it once before finally deciding to bite the bullet and take a bite.

However, contrary to all her senses telling her how horrible it would be, the meat was actually quite good. Lucy's eyes widened in surprise as she continued to eat bite after bite, her stomach growing loudly showing how hungry she really was.

Abaddon chuckled at her lack of manners as he took a respectful step back. "I would advise that you do not underestimate the cooking skills of the Lord of Pride, I could make the most disgusting of foods fit for kings with these hands of mine."

"I don't doubt it," Lucy said in between bites. As she continued her meal she looked up and finally got the chance to see their surroundings in proper light. The place where they made camp appeared to be an almost entirely flat piece of black land, almost as if a great fire had passed through here recently and reduced all life to ashes. Off in the distance, Lucy could barely make out what appeared to be the remains of burned trees but other than that there was nothing but black as far as the eye could see.

"So where exactly are we?" Lucy asked as she Held out her hand and Abaddon gave her another helping of boar.

"We are about one week south of the Capital of the Domain of Wrath." Abaddon explained as he then launched into an explanation of the world while occasionally handing Lucy another piece of meat whenever gestured for one. He explained that Underworld was an expansive world governed by entities beyond human comprehension. The continent they currently were on was ruled over by the Seven Lords of sin, who ruled over the lower part of the continent, while the Dragons ruled over the northern mountains.