Fallen Celestial Part 16

"Welcome one and all to the second day of the Grand Magic Games!" Chapati shouted earring a roaring cheer from the crowds in the stadium. "I hope you all got yourselves a good night sleep, because the action is only going to get more intense form here on out! Now then Today's game is a challenge called Chariot, all teams pick your combatants and let's get started!"

Lucy sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose in an attempt to hold off a headache. She felt Alva's gaze burning a hole in the back of her head as the red head watched her .The half dragon had been insistent last night in reminding Lucy of how desperately she wanted to compete and had even crushed Lucy's ribs last night when she sneaked into Lucy's bed to sleep next to her.

"Alva, I know what you want to say but think about the title of the game. Do you really think that a game called "Chariots" won't have some kind of vehicle in it? If you can't move you can't exactly compete." Lucy deadpanned as she stared blankly at Alva.

Lucy could see Alva visibly pale at the thought of getting on a vehicle but even with that she did not relent, her gaze still deadly serious. "It doesn't matter...I'm going to take part no matter what you say."

"But...why? Why's today so special?" Lucy asked exasperatedly.

Alva didn't answer at first, instead turning her head to stare at the Fairy Tail team A balcony. "Because...he's taking part today." Was all she said, her voice turning cold at the end.

It took Lucy only a second to know exactly who Alva was talking about, her eyes instantly finding the pink haired dragon slayer, who was already making his way off the balcony to take part the game.

"hooooooh? I see..." Lucy cooed as she patted Alva on the head, a smug smile on her face. "Wanting to compete against your cousin? That's really cute Alva."

"NO! Celestias! That's not why!" Alva whined as she punched Lucy playfully in the arm, causing Lucy to laugh loudly.

"Alright, alright calm down... and go down there and do your worst."Lucy said as she smiled at Alva.

"Carla...are you ok? Do you want my fish?" Happy asked with concern as he sat down next to the white Exceed.

"I'm perfectly alright Tomcat... although I suppose I will take that fish." Carla sighed as she tore her gaze away from the Fallen Celestial balcony to look at Happy, who was now cheering as he searched his backpack for his fish.

Carla had been nervously watching the booth of the strange guild all morning, or more specifically the cloaked member who remained a mystery since their appearance on the first day. Porlyusica had informed them when they had woken up yesterday that it had been the hooded woman who had healed them yesterday when they had been unconscious from magical deficiently. She also informed them that it had been her guild mate that had attacked them originally and that their guild had been targeting Fairy Tail from the onset.

Carla gaze returned to the strange guild as she accepted the fish from Happy, who couldn't look happier with his present having finally been accepted. Carla however couldn't bring herself to smile. While she had no proof, she couldn't help but think that the strange guild had something to do with her vision.

Speaking of her vision, Porlyusica had been equally as shocked by what Carla had described, not able to make heads or tails of what Carla had described. She had advised Carla to keep it to herself for the time being, both of them knowing full well that if either of them told Fairy Tail that Carla had a vision of a dead friend they would be whipped into frenzy. Carla did have her reservations about lying to their family but in the end decided to go with the older woman's idea and kept the vision from them.