Fallen Celestial Part 32

When Lucy finally made her way back to Fairy Tail after weeks of preparing the kingdom of Fiore's national guard she couldn't help but think that the war had already started when she saw the state of the land around the guild hall. Craters dotted the landscape and Lucy could even see plumes of smoke gently billowing into the sky.

"Oh for the love of...is Tartaros already here?" Lucy complained as she readied herself for battle and quickly walked up to the guild, surprised to find that rather than demons fighting against her family instead Wendy and even Gajeel were running up to her and hiding behind her back.

"Oi Bunny Girl! Call of the insane dragon!" Gajeel commanded with the best authoritative tone he could muster but rather than sounding commanding he instead sounded scared.

"...huh?" Lucy questioned dumbly as she looked over her shoulder at the two cowering slayers.

"L-Lucy...she's terrifying." Wendy half cried, desperately trying to make herself as small as possible.

"Ok I still don't know what's going on." Lucy dumbly continued, looking around to see that even Laxus was currently hiding, choosing instead to hide behind a crumbled pillar rather than Lucy's small back.

"Hiding behind a human you two? Your parents would be disappointed." Lucy eventually heard Alva insult, the half dragon landing right before her with a very predatory smile on her face and suddenly Lucy understood exactly what was happening.

"Alva, I know it can get pretty boring around here without doing jobs or fighting against Etherious demons but you should just toy around with the other slayers. Of course they can't keep up with you." Lucy chastised with her hands on her hips, mirroring the same posture her own mom would use when she was correcting Lucy's behavior back in the day.

But much to her surprise Alva simply shook her head. "You're wrong Lucy, Master Makarov asked me to hurt them until they were strong enough not to be hurt."

"Oh is that the case?" Lucy instantly accepted, it did make sense that the Master would do everything in his power to make sure Fairy Tail would come out on top in the coming war. Even if that meant making a deal with a devil in order to strengthen his children, or a half devil in this case. "Well then good luck, just make sure that you don't cripple them before the war, we need every fighter we can get." And with that Lucy started to walk away, waving over her shoulder at the now panicking slayers.

"What the hell Bunny Girl!" "L-Lucy!" Gajeel and Wendy cried out respectfully before an explosion sounded off from behind the blonde summoner, who started giggling at the thought of what Alva was going to do to the two of them.

"You sure keep some interesting company now Blondie." Laxus commented with his arms crossed as Lucy moved past him on her way to the guild.

"You sure you have the free time to be talking to me? Alva's not going to overlook such an opportunity." Lucy commented in mock surprise, and just as she predicted Alva very quickly moved under Laxus's guard and tossed him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes, the lighting dragon slayer yelping in surprise that the sudden movement.

But Lucy could spare no more time to enjoy the beat down currently going on outside Fairy Tail, she had to speak to the Master about the grand strategy for the war so that Fairy Tail could begin making their own preparations.

Pushing open the massive wooden doors, Lucy smiled as a few nearby members turned to look at her. "I'm back everyone." She announced, a few members smiling in return and some even greeted her in return.

But one greeting in particular was louder than most. "Hello Lucy! How was meeting with the royal family?" Mira asked from her spot behind the counter, waving slightly in greeting and preparing a glass of water for Lucy.