Fallen Celestial Part 23

Lucy laughed boisterously as she watched Fairy Tail start a brawl yet again and this time Alva had decided to take part, sending bodies flying through the air as she plowed though her competition.

Almost immediately after Natsu's "Departure" Fairy Tail had started to celebrate with the same fervor that they had back when Lisanna came back from the dead and Lucy was enjoying every second of it. She had never gotten a chance to cut loose during the last four years and she wasn't going to miss this chance.

Sipping slowly on her beer, Lucy gasped in surprise before giggling madly as Gray lifted her into the air and spun her around for the third time that night. The grinning ice make mage, clearly having had a little too much to drink, laughed as he rubbed Lucy's hair.

"Heyyy Luccyyy...I've got to get you back for your stupid demons sending me flying during the tag team battle." Gray slurred as he placed Lucy back on a stool.

Lucy giggled at his antics before answering. "I wouldn't Gray; if I fought you going all out I might end up killing you. After all, I wasn't taking the fight all that seriously after all."

"Hoh? That's Quite the interesting statement Lucy. I would enjoy testing the limits of your strength myself." Erza commented, her own cheeks slightly pink as she too had been enjoying the evening.

"Hell ya! Lucy's super manly now!" Elfman shouted as he chugged his own beer, the guild members around him cheering as he did so.

Lucy was about to refute her manliness when a particularly loud crash drew her attention back to the center of the guild. In the center of the guild was a pile of bodies and tables stacked almost to the ceiling, upon which Alva stood looking quite heroic as she searched the crowd.

DRAGNEEL! GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME!" She shouted as she released a breath of flame into the air.

"Oh dear, Alva's almost like a female Natsu when she's drunk." Mira observed from her spot behind the bar, her voice being the only non slurred voice in the place as she was the only one who refrained from drinking.

"Well that's kind of what I would expect; after all they are cousins technically." Lucy said as she started to laugh like she was the only one who got a joke. Lucy continued to laugh until she noticed that everyone around her was staring at her with their mouths open. "...what's wrong guys?"

"Lucy...you do realize how shocking of a statement that is right?" Gray tentatively asked, the others nodding slowly in agreement.

Lucy blinked slowly for a second before finally realizing why everyone was staring at her strangely. "Oh...right, I forgot you haven't seen what she looks like normally." Lucy sighed before giggling again and looking through the crowd for Lilith, seeing her flirting with Loke once again. "Heeeyyyy Liiillliiithhh! Can you turn off your illusion off for a second?"

Lilith looked up from Loke for a second and smiled coyly at Lucy before snapping her fingers, causing the illusion on Alva to vanish.

In the next second Alva transformed, the skin around her hands and feet transforming into draconic claws and talons respectfully. Her dark red wings sprouted from her back and twitched with anticipation of a fight. And last but not least her horns reappeared on her head, giving her a more demonic visage

Lucy enjoyed hearing the sounds of shock reverberate though the hall while Alva continued to look around for Natsu, clearly unsatisfied with the brawl she had just finished.

" Lucy...she has horns!" Wendy exclaimed, drawing Alva's attention and allowing everyone to see her dragon like eyes.

Lucy tilted her head to the side as she stared at the young dragon slayer. "Of course she does silly; she's a half dragon after all.