Fallen Celestial Part 6

With her body sore and covered in cuts, Lucy collapsed onto her bed and felt like she couldn't move a muscle. Alva similarly was sprawled out on her own bed with a very tired look on her face.

"I...really don't...like him." Alva declared in between breaths and eliciting a smile from Lucy.

"Can't say that I really disagree with you at this point, he's quite the slave driver" Lucy said as she voiced her grievances.

It was only after she said her comment that she realized her mistake. She looked over at Alva to see a hurt look on her face.

Lucy jumped out of her bed, ignoring her screaming muscles, and walked over to Alva to embrace the girl in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry; it just kind of slipped out. Can you forgive me?" Lucy asked as she stroked Alva's hair.

"I-its ok...I know that you didn't mean it." Alva said in a shaky voice that clearly showed how not ok with it she really was.

Lucy continued to stroke her hair as the girl trembled in her arms. Lucy had not asked and she doubted that the girl would ever speak of it but Lucy knew she had suffered immensely under the thumb of her captors. In a way, Alva reminded me a lot of Erza and what she had to suffer through in the Tower of Heaven. There was a hidden strength to the girl but yet she still held pain that she would let no one know of.

Lucy continued to stroke the girl's hair and hum a tune her own mother used to calm her nerves when she was a child. After a few minutes Alva's shaking subsided and her breathing returned to normal.

"Better?" Lucy asked as she removed her hand from her head and smiled at her.

"...Better." She said returning the smile.

"Glad to hear it; but holy cow Alva you were amazing today during training! I wouldn't have thought that you would be capable of landing a blow on Abaddon, even if he wasn't taking the fight too seriously." Lucy exclaimed as she brought up that days training. The two of them had spent almost the entirety of the last six days fighting and training their skills against Abaddon and against each other.

Lucy's training had mainly focused on her dark matter magic, and wielding said dark matter with the intent of defending herself or attacking. She had learned how to concentrate the dark matter into destructive orbs or beams that she could then shoot out at her opponents. She had also found a way to create a barrier of dark matter that cut the space around her off from everything else, essentially making it invincible. She could not use the barrier for long however as it drew too much of her magic energy to hold for long.

After she learned to mold her dark matter into a weapon, which took the form of a rapier comprised entirely of the night sky. The moment she learned how to use it however she had been subject to Abaddon's intense physical training. Abaddon would have me remain in a single spot and attempt to dodge his attacks, and considering that a single touch would likely break bones she dodged. Of course with how strong and how fast he was it was almost impossible for Lucy. she had been sent flying so much that she had probably spent more time in the air than not. Despite her many times sailing through the air she had actually improved, being able to dodge occasionally.

Alva had spent every day fighting against Abaddon and Lucy and had become quite the terrifying little dragon. When Abaddon would get bored of sending Lucy to the moon he would have the two girls duke it out. And Lucy couldn't help but be shocked at the girl's raw speed and power. To Hell to her just reminding her of Erza; the way she moved was almost the exact same as the Titania. It was honestly far too scary for Lucy to face off against someone who reminded her so much of her friend.