Chapter 2

No One's POV

"I left Gringotts employ many weeks ago, but when i was last in your vault the sword was there." He replies.

"Perhaps it just walked out on it's own then."

"There is no place safer than Gringotts, Madam Lestrange." He says calmly.

"Liar! You can't deceive me!" She screams the dagger she was juggling was slashed against his cheek earning a thick gash. But he has a hint of a smile, Bellatrix is enraged from his reaction.

"Consider yourself lucky Goblin. Won't say the same for the girls." She sneers.

"Like Hell!" Ron says. Lily looks at him, but the pain in her body doesn't let her speak. "Expelliarmus!"

The wand tumbles out of her hand and straight to Harry's hand. "Stupefy!" Harry yells.

But they stop cold when Bellatrix snatches Hermione with the dagger at her throat.

"Drop your wands or she dies." She yells. "I said drop them!" She screams.

"Alright!" Ron says and they drop the wands.

"Pick them up Draco." She says. He walked into the room again staring at Lily. The tears from his eyes continues falling but he obeys, hoping she'll forgive him, hoping that he can pretend long enough to be a hoax with the death eaters and then he can leave and go back to his love.

Hermione just closes her eyes. Breathing evenly now, but with each breath her ribs send stabbing pains. She starts sobbing.

"Now!" She screams. He picks the wands up. "Draco, call him." Bellatrix instructs.

Draco disobeys but Lucius doesn't hesitate. He hikes his sleeve up and points his finger to the mark. The mark uncurls itself and Lucius grimaces in agony.

Bellatrix cackles as the dagger lets a single tear of blood drip from Hermione's neck. Then the grinding noise starts. Bellatrix looks up and Harry takes his chance to pick Lily up bridal style. Her head goes to the crook of his neck. Then they all look up. The chandelier begins to tremble, they watch as the chandelier falls. Bellatrix immediately bolts, letting go of Hermione who staggers into Ron's arms. Draco gives the wands to Harry. Harry points all three of the wands at Lucius.

"Stupefy." Ron yells. Lucius goes flying back left unconscious.

"You dirty little monkey! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" Bellatrix screams. Harry wheels around to see her raging at the elf.

"Dobby meant to maim or seriously injure. Not kill."

"You've got a wand Cissy! For god's sake use it!" She screams at Narcissa. She hesitates, but Dobby doesn't. He snaps his fingers and Narcissa's wand flies out of her hand into his.

"How dare you take a witch's wand! How dare you defy your masters!" Bellatrix screams.

"Dobby has no master! Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Lily Potter and her family!"

"Give the dark lord our regards." Harry says. He closes his hand on Dobby's shoulder and the drawing room starts to spin but Harry and Lily both see that Bellatrix raised her arm and the a flash of silver but they were gone before they could find out what it is.

with a great whoosh, Harry holding Lily and the others tumble onto solid earth and hear the crash of waves. As Harry staggers to his feet, stars whirl above him. He sees his on a cliff overlooking a dark sea. Ron holds Hermione gently. Tears sting her eyes

"How are you doing?" Harry asks Lily.

"Not so good. Please, put me down." She asks not looking at him. He kisses her forehead and sets her down.