Chapter 6

Harry's POV

I look back at Lily, her hands are out to her sides, her eyes are closed and the smile on her face it from ear to ear. I smile at her. That's what I did when i rode Buckbeak. Lily was so jealous. Luckily in 3rd year, she was with us when we did the time turner, she got to ride him. When Sirius was safe, the smile on her face was present and she didn't stop talking about it.

"It was like a bigger broom! You know I love flying on a broom, but top that! Flying on a Hippogriff!" She says amazed. When she found out the Buckbeak was going to be executed she was almost as worse than Hagrid was. She didn't talk bad about Malfoy like Ron and I did, in fact she always yelled at us when we did. She said that she knew Malfoy made a mistake, but she was sure Buckbeak didn't mean to. I always would laugh at her. I should have known that she was going to fall in love with him, the way she was sticking up for him.

"I say we jump!" Ron yells.

"When?" Hermione asks.

"Now!" Lily and I say, and we fall like stones into the lake. Just as i feel the icy cold water a vision flashes through my mind.

Voldemort in rage, wand slashing in the air, as he murders goblin and guards, their bodies falling. My body twisting as my feet kicking to the surface. Nagini slithers on the tile floor, smearing the blood. I bob to the surface coughing and spitting blood.

Blood runs into the eyes of the guard who had stalked Ron at Gringotts. Lucius, Narcissa and Draco survey the carnage in stunned silence, while Bellatrix- lips parted, eyes narrowed- watches a widening pool of blood encircle his boot. Voldemort, elder wand, clutched in his bony hand, speaks in Parseltongue to Najini:

"The boy has discovered our secret,Nagini. We must find out just how much he knows. We must return to our hiding places and see if the others are safe." Voldemort says.

Dumbledore's desk drawer sliding open, revealing Tom Riddle's diary and a ring with a black stone; the underground lake; an old woman, in a parlor, her teeth black with age, opening a box to reveal Helga Hufflepuff's cup; in Hogwarts castle; the face of a beautiful, sad-eyed woman, Helena Ravenclaw, standing with her equally beautiful mother, Rowena Ravenclaw then the Lestrange's vault at Gringotts; a tarnished tiara, a fil agreed Ravenclaw eagle among the crown's detail.

"And you, my friend, must stay close..." Voldemort says to Nagini.

As the great snake wends its way around Voldemort's feet, I see a bloody hand gripping the Sword of Gryffindor. It is Griphook, eyes blank, body still. As I watch, the sword slowly... vanishes.

Then the vision stops. I start crashing over to the shore, after a few minutes i hear the others follow. Lily, coughing and trying to call my name. After her spitting and coughing she sighs and just continues swimming. When I get there i crawl on the earth. I get up and watch as the others follow my footsteps. All out of breath, Lily stands up first.

"What happened?" Lily asks holding her knees and gasping.

"I saw him. He knows." I reply.

"Harry? You let him in? You can't"

"I can't always help it, Lily! Or maybe i can, I don't know ." I cut her off.

"Never mind! What did you see?" Ron says dismissing it.

"He's angry. But he's scared too. He's going to make sure the other Horcruxes are safe."

"What happens when he finds out four are gone?"

"I reckon he'll do anything to stop us from finding the rest. There's more: One of them's at Hogwarts."

"What?" Hermione and Lily scream in shock.

"You saw it?" Ron asks.

"I saw the castle. And Rowena Ravenclaw. I think it must have something to do with her. We have to go there, now."

"Tonight? But we have to plan. Wehave to figure out what-"

"Honestly, Hermione, when have any of our plans actually worked? We plan, we get there and all hell breaks loose." I cut her off.

"'Fraid he's right. One problem: Snape's Headmaster now. We can't just walk in the front door." Ron says.

"I don't mind paying a visit to see Ginny." Lily smiles.

"We'll go to Hogsmeade. To Honeydukes. Take the secret passage in the cellar." I say, looking to the lake, then to where the dragon flew off.

"There's something wrong with him. In the past, I could always follow his thoughts. Now everything feels disconnected." I say again.

"Maybe he's weakened! That's good-"

"No. It's more like he's wounded. If anything he feels more dangerous." I cut her off.

"How?" Lily asks.

"I don't know but i'm going to find out." I say. The next hour, Ron and I start pitching the tent. I lot of cursing was being yelled out when the rope snapped and hit Ron in the face. Lily nearly died, she was laughing so hard.

When the tent it pitched we all pile in after the spells to make it bigger on the inside.

"And we're even!" She giggles. Ron glares at her, but scoffs.

"Alright." He laughs. Lily laughs when she sees the welt mark on his cheek.

She walks over to Ron and pats his cheek.

"Haha your cheek is so red, it's funny." She says. He rolls his eyes and pouts.

"Yeah, yeah." He puffs. Lily comes and sits on the arm of the chair i was sitting on. I pat her back and rub.

"Is everybody ready?" I ask, after laughing at my sister.

"Let's go." Lily says.