Chapter 9

(Sorry you guys! There is going to be more and more people and POV's being switched around so, stay tuned!!!!!)

Lily says stepping out of the line with Harry at her side.

"It would seem that, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." Harry says.

Snape stares in disbelief, then his gaze shifts as one by one Hermione, Ron and Lupin emerge. Then Arthur, Molly, Fred, George, Percy, Luna, Dean, Fleur, Bill, and Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"And i'm afraid, Headmaster Snape, it's rather extensive." Lily says not looking away from his eyes.

The Carrows, who had been moving towards Harry and Lily, falter, turn to Snape with uncertainty. Harry's and Lily's eyes narrow with malice as they stare at Snape.

"How dare you stand where he stood?" Harry glares.

Snape watches Harry and Lily draw their wands and point them at him.

"Tell them how it was that night. Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you... And killed him. Tell them!" Lily says, calm at first. Then she yells.

Snape tries to go for his wand but Professor Mcgonagall beats him to it, hovering over his wand with her own pointing at him. She fires spells but he easily dodges them. Then he makes himself a bat-like creature and breaks through the window. Instantly the torches burst back to life and they see that it's Mcgonagall that made Hogwarts, Hogwarts again. Mcgonagall peers darkly into the darkness.

"Coward! COWARD!" Doesn't even stay to fight!" Then she turns to Harry and Lily. "Mr. and Ms. Potter, do you mind telling me what you two are doing here, which, I trust you realize, is an act of complete and utter lunacy?" Professor asks us.

"We're Gryffindors." Lily smiles. The room goes crazy and Professor yells to quiet it down.

"It appears that your Headmaster, to use the common phrase, has done a bunk." She says to Slytherin.

Cheers rise from all Houses except Slytherin, where Pansy Parkinson glowers along with Blaise and Goyle. Even McGonagall can't help but smile. Just then, Harry winces slightly, pressing his fingers to his temple. Lily, concerned, looks at Harry then yells when the scar on the crook of her arm burns.

A slow rumbling fills the Hall. Harry and Lily, their fingers trembling with pain, glances up, sees dark clouds coagulating in the Enchanted Ceiling. McGonagall follows his gaze, as do the others, watching as the clouds shift eerily, like blots of blood.

Suddenly the flames in the torches along the walls tremble as a chill breeze consumes the room. The Hall slowly dims. All grows progressively silent when a girl screams, her voice rising and rising. Harry and Lily rushes through the throng, the students parting as they pelts forward, pushing past them until he finds Maisy, cowering on the floor in the corner, hands over her ears, eyes clenched tight. She seems possessed. Everyone watches, chilled. Finally Harry and Lily start to move forward, when he himself winces, Lily doesn't. Pressing his fingers to his temples. Another person screams somewhere in the Hall, then another. Harry and Lily, glance about them, at the circle of faces in his vicinity. All are a mirror image of Maisy now, grimacing in pain. Harry and Lily both, they stare, confused, stricken with pain, when a voice blooms in his head in a deathly whisper.

"I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think this wise. But this is folly." The voice says. Lily gives Harry a look of sheer terror. She mouths 'Voldemort'. Harry nods.

They weave through the room, taking in the faces, listening in mute misery as Voldemort speaks.

"I wish you no harm. I have great respect for the students of Hogwarts. I was once one myself after all. I ask for but one thing and if granted no magical blood shall be spilt." The whisper continues.