Chapter 20

Silver POV
God all these people are so annoying! Why did I let Cassie drag me to this party. Wait! Is that......

"Jenny?" I yell out.

"Silver?" She gasps as she turns around.

I ran and hugged her "what are you doing here?" I laugh.

"This is my cousins party!" She laughs, then her face went sad "they miss you guys you know? They went a whole two months with out talking. Now they just roam the halls. He misses you the most thought, you should at least see him, so he can say goodbye"

"I can't do that" I sigh.

"Why not?"

"If I see him again and he asks me to come back, I'll say no but he'll give me puppy dog eyes and I can say no to him then. I sorry" I sigh "look it was nice seeing you but I have to go, sorry" I run over to find Cassie. We have to leave. She's most likely going to text them that we're here. We have to go.

"Silver" Cassie gasps "their here"

"We have to leave. Like right now" I pull her out the door and into my car. We drove home "I told you going to that party was a bad idea." I sighed jokingly as we walked up to my house. After we got back, Cassie moved out her parents house and into mine with me.

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to have a little fun" she laughed.

I headed up to my room " night cas" I call over my shoulder.

"Night mooner" she laughed.

"Haha soooo funny" I sass I put my PJs on and climbed into bed. And as always I cried myself to sleep.