chapter 9

silvers POV

i woke up and my head was killing me. i walk into the bathroom, i sigh at the bruise on my face. i head back into the and cassie walks in.

"hey! your ok! want to play a trick on the guys?" she smirks.

"is that really a question?" i laugh and she laughs too.

"so i was thinking, what if we start up truth or dare and you pick dare when i ask you. then i'll dare you to do bloody marry. when you do, leave the door open, after you say it, i'll use my webs to slam the door shut, you scream and start flicking the lights on and off. after the i tell then guys i'll knoke on the door, then you can come out. k?" she asks.

"HELL YA!" i laugh and highfive her. we head down stairs and walk up to the guys. "WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE? YOU DO! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!" i scream and they all jump and look at me. i laugh "sorry didnt mean to scare you" i giggle.

"well im starting, so everyone get in a circle" cassie giggles. we all sit down "silver truth or dare?"

"truth" i smirk she sighs and looks at me.

"fine, is ashton the hotedt in 5sos?"

"duh" i sigh "drummers are damn sexy" i sigh looking far off.

someone clears their throat. "right um, theo truth or dare?"

"dare" he smirks proudly. oh sweet inocent sweet sweet theo, you my friend, have just signed your death wish.

"i dare you to kiss.........." i look over all the girls then smirk at cassie. they both look over at each other, scared. i wink at cassie "ty" i answer.

"what" they both say in sinc.

" i just dared you kiss ty. duh" i laugh. theo sighs and kisses ty.......... on the cheek. asshole.

"cassie truth or dare?" he asks.

"truth" she shurgs.

"well, i thought you girls would be picking dare more" jason sighs sadly.

"who do you think is the sexyest here?" theo ask's. both him and jason felx.

"defintly, silver"

"dont you know it" i say winking at her. the guy look at us "what? she allowed to call her girlfriend sexy!" i huff and glare at them. they open their mouths and close them. i burst out laughing. "your- faces- priceless- belived- me- losers- dumbies- stupid" i choke out laughing. jenny joins in.

"ok.. haha. cassie its your turn" jason sighs.

we stop laughing and cassie looks at me "silver truth or dare" she hisses.

"dare" i smirk.

"i dare you to do bloodly marry in the girls bathroom"

"WHAT! NO! SHE CANT, BLOODLY MARRY WILL COME AFTER HER!" ty yells.

i laugh and shake me head. "who's bloody marry?" jason and theo ask together.

i sigh and shake my head. "the legend is, this girl marry, was beauty queen and was having an affire with some old guy. it got out of hand and she threatened to tell his wife. so one night, well she was combing out her hair. he broke into her room and well she was brushing her hair. he cut her eyes out of her head. so now, if you stand infount of a mirror and say bloody marry, three times, she comes and scraches your eyes out" i say in a low voice. both guys swollow hardly and nod. "but its not true' i shrug my shoulder. i walk up to the girls bathroom and leave the lights off and the door open. i trun to the mirror and say "bloody mary, bloody marry" i look at cassie and nod "bloody marry"

jasons POV

she said the last bloody marry and truned around. when she went step out the door slamed shut. i heared her scream and the lighs start flickering on and off in there. she keeped screamimg. me and the guys started freaking out.

"I TOLD YOU SHE REAL!" ty screams and cassie starts laughing. the screamimg stops and you could her silver laughing too.

"it was a joke." cassie says. she knoked on the door and went to turn the doornob. it locks. we hear shuffling around and cassie knokes on the door. "not funny silver. open the door. they know its a joke"

"what do you mean open the door, the doors op-" everything went quiet and the silver screamed. this didnt sound like before. it sounded less forced. shes good at this. silver wouldn't stop screamimg.

"silver, i mean it open this door right now" cassie growls.

"JASON!" silver screamed.

"not funny silver" i sigh.

"JASON! AHHHHH" she kept screaming my name. i shook my head.

"this is a sick joke, stop it silver' i sigh.

we started hearing banging. "JAS-" we heard a load, BANG. everything went silent. jenny takes a bobby pin out her hair and pickes the lock. we open the door. everything looks fine, but one thing. a small pool out blood. silvers blood. with out thinking i jump out the, once closed, now open, window.