chapter 16

silvers POV

its been a few days and im leaving tomorrow morning. we still have to go back to school to keep an eye on lou. it kind of sucks. i've doing homework along with jason. oh! and i can finally where clothes. i cant go back to school for four more days but im staying at the dorm. 

"you ok, your staring off into space again" jason sighs. we've kind of gotten close over this amount of time i've been here. 

"ya, im fine. just thinking, you know their making you go back to classes and me stay at the dorm alone?" i wisper the last part.

"ya, and im not happy about it" he sighs. 

"what happens if he comes back for me?" i wisper, kind of scared.

"then you hide as well as you can and call me, i'll be over in four mintues" he growls. i nodded and lay my head on his shoulder.

"thank you" i mumble.

"for what?" he laughs.

"staying here, being here for me" i close my eyes and take a deep breath in. 

"there no where eles i would want to be" he kisses the top of my head.

"why are you so nice to me? i've been a bitch to you since day one" 

"i guess i can see past it, the mask you have up. i know that your really scared and hurt and thats why you dont trust people, thats why you always fight and your right, i dont know anything about you. but silver, i want too." 

"you really want to know?" i sigh "like really really want to know?"

"yes i do" 

i sit up "well first thing you should know is i was rasied by a native tribe and was named silver moon, i was the cheif's daughter but i ran away at 13 when they tryed to get me to marry some 16 year old guy. i went into a foster home and at 14 i was taken in by a nice couple, their names were marie and jeff. they became my parents till i was 16. i was grounded and i wanted to go to a party. i snuck out but they came to get me. on the way back, someone smashed head on into the frount of our car, they didnt make it, i did. furry found me a few weeks ago." i told him every thing. "thats about it"

he hugged me "i didnt know you went through some much sil" 

i pulled back "no ones ever called me sil before" i gasp.

"ya well i do now" he smirks.

i laugh "what ever you say blondie" 

"why do you call me blondie? i'm not even blonde" he laughs.

"because, when i first met you, the light way shinnning through your hair and it looked blonde" i shrug "after that it just stuck"

"cool, so what are you planning on doing well we're at school?" he asked.

"i dont know, plan some stuff" 

"what stuff?" he asked rasing an eye brow.

"cant tell ya, if i did, id have to kill ya" i wink. 

"fine, i'll just have to get it out of you" he smirked.

"you wouldnt" i gasp. sadly i was wroung and his hands shot out and he started to tickle me to death. i was laughing and screaming like crazy. 

"want to tell me now?" he asked stopping. 

"a spy never tells her secrets NEVER" i yell. he laughs and started tickleing me again.

"as cute as this is, you should shut up before furry hears you two" theo laughs. we shot apart and i glare at him.

"your just jelly because that wasnt you and cassie" i smrik at him and his face goes red.

"whatever your only mad we broke you two up" cassie laughs. 

"whatever, im going for a walk" i sigh and get up. 

"is jason going with you? your just going to find a place were you two can make out" theo scoffs.

"dude, i would never kiss a girl like her, way under my standeders" jason laughs. 

my eyes narow "your a heartless pig, i hope you fall in love, and she doesnt love you back" i growl and slap him. 

"what the hell was that for?" theo yells "you need to chill out"

"oh, chill out, why am i even talking to you people" i growl.

"girls like to be played with sil, thats what keeps them coming" jason laughs. 

"no, they dont and dont EVER call me that again. you just think girls are toys who you can play with and pass along. NEWFLASH we have feelings too and i dont ever want to talk to you again"

"NEWSFLASH no one wants you here. no one likes you any way" theo sighs and jason nodds. 

i hold my head high and say "consider me gone" and i turned on my heels and walked out the door but not before turning at the door and saying "forever" and walking out the door. when i was down the hall i took off runnning. i came out on the roof. i was breathing deeply. i was so stupid, i thought i could have more friends, i kind of thought jason liked me too. 

"hard day sweetheart?" someone asked behind me. i knew that voice, i gasped and turned but was hit in the head and fell to the ground "you shouldnt have run, now i have to punish you now" he stroked my face and i growled out,

"go to hell lou"

"i might just do that, but im dragging you with me princess" he smirked and hit me on the head and i passed out.

jasons POV

she walked out the door after saying "forever" and slaming the door. 

after a few minutes its like a spell was broken "WHAT THE HELL" cassie roared. 

"i dont even know why i said that, i've only ever been in one relationship" theo's eyes went wide, but i wasnt listening, all i could hear was her voice saying it over and over.

"forever

forever

consider me gone

forever" then it clued into me and i bolted out the door. i wiped my phone out and called her.

"hey its silver, so i either cant answer or i simply i dont like you and if that applies, fuck off" her sweet voice rang throught my ear. i ran on the roof and called her again. i heard ringing. i looked down and saw her phone, i bent down to pick it up but theo ran onto the roof. 

"weres cassie?" he asked.

"why ask me, she was with you" i look at him funny.

"she ran out after you"

then silvers phone buzzed. i picked up the phone and turned it on. on the screen it said

" 2 missed calls from jason

one text message" 

i unlocked the phone and opened the text

'game on, your move

            -lou'

i showed theo and he gulped, theres a new text 'their both such pretty girls, they wont be when im done with them, you wont even be able to know if the corpse is theirs XO LOU'

"this guy is sick" theos voice was strained. 

i was feeling light headed and my heart was pounding "he has them" i wisper "we were suposed to protect them theo, we failed and now their going  to die"

"we'll get them back, i promise" he patts my shoulder. i look in his eyes and see that he was trying to tell himself that more than me. i nodded, if lou wants a game, 

game on lou, game on.