Chapter 22

Jason's POV

Today was the day. I didn't sleep at all last night, I was to hyper. I ran to the car and got in. Theo followed me and started the car.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when I see them" he mumbled.

"I'm Most likely going to hug her, beg her to come back, then yell at her for leaving like that" I sigh and theo just nodded.

My nerves kicked in when we were about one minute away from her school. We pulled in and I saw it was lunch. We got out and I saw silver, sitting with Cassie.

"Silver!" I called out her name.

Everyone turned and looked at me. Her and Cassie sat up strait. She slowly turned around and her eyes went wide when she saw me.

We stood there staring at each other when she shot up and ran into my arms. She shook and I could tell she was crying "I'm so so sorry" she whispered and I smile slightly at hearing her speak.

"It's ok, just don't leave like that again ok?" I mumble into her forehead.

Theo and Cassie were making out and we both laughed. "Their cute" she whispered.

"Your cute" I mumble pulling her lips to mine. I swear u heard people gasping and when I pulled back, she smiled lazily at me.

"Why'd you come find me?" She whispered.

"Why'd you run from me?" I whispered back.

"Because I saw how much that video hurt you and I didn't want to be the one that Lou could hurt and hurt you, it was stupid because I hurt myself"

"You hurt me too" I sigh "did you know me and theo went at least four months without uttering one word after you disappeared? Or that the teen avengers broke up and we have no clue were Lou is?"

She shook her head "we better find him them" she growled and I laughed.

"There's the sliver I know..... And love" she gasped.

"I love you too" her eyes went all glassy "and I'm never going to leave you again"

"I'm never going to let you slip through my fingers like that again" I mumble pulling her into a kiss again.

This was perfect.

I'm sorry that for one, I've been gone for so long and two, that this is really short. Next one will be longer, I promise.

-R.C