Chapter 23

Jason's POV

I sat up strait and looked around. Why am I in the hospital?

Something softy stirred beside me and I looked down, silver was snuggled up beside me, he back still damaged.

What?

She opens her eyes and looks up at me "you ok? You look frazzled?"

"You-you ran away and then I found you and now- how? The-the video?" I stutter and she smiles softly.

"I think you had a back dream, after the video we both went to bed. Everything else never happen. Let's just go to bed, or do you want to talk about it?"

A dream? So I never lost her?

I smile down at her "no, it's all better now that your here" I lay back down and she snuggles into me.

"How so?"

"Let just say, don't ever leave me because I think I just got an insight on how I would re-act and it wasn't pretty" I laugh lightly and she giggles.

"Your cute" she flicks my nose and her soft breathing fans across my neck.

Wait, she never truly said I love you back! What am I going to do now?

*******

I wake up and look over and smile at a sleeping silver.

"Wakey wakey sleepy silver" I wake her up by softly shaking her, at least I try!

She rolls over and cuddles my hand into her.

"Silver, come on we have to get up!" I laugh.

She groans and flips over, still cuddling my hand and I have to stop myself before I crash into her back.

"Silver, if you don't wake up, I'm going to leave this room and not come back!" I shout jokingly.

"You would come back" she mumbles into the pillow.

"Let's go, you need to shower" I laugh and she gets up, still holding my hand.

She walk slowly, still getting used to walking again.

"Will you be ok on your own?" I ask before she closes the door.

"Why? You want to come in with me and help?" She giggles wiggling her eyebrows.

"N-no I would get C-Cassie or J-Jenny" I mumble, I can feel the heat in my checks now!

"I'll be fine, it's cute that your worried about me though" she smirks.

"Oh, and silver?" I smirk this time.

"Mmh?" She hums.

"I never would have left!" I laugh, peck her lips and slam the bathroom door.

I'm glad she never left, but now to find Lou and mess that sucker up!

*hides behind door and peeks head out*

Is it safe?

Please don't kill me! I had really bad writers block and school is really nailing down on us, I'm almost done my math book and it's only November 19th!

Also this is sort of short but that's because I wanted to write more but it's been a really long time and I wanted to update tonight!

So hopefully next one will be longer!

- King of the muffin ninjas!