Chapter 4

jasons POV

"so what do you think about cassie and silver?" theo asks as he walks up beside me.

"boys boys boys. i know we're hot and all but you dont have to talk about us 24/7" silver laughs walking up beside me.

"how did you hear us?" i ask.

she taps her ears "hawkeyes kid remeber" she laughs.

"what happened to cassie? you guys are always together" theo looks around.

"im right here" cassie comes down from the celing like her dad would with sipder webs "these things are the coolest"

"i know. i've been shoting apples with my dads bow all day" silver laughs.

"did you miss any?" i ask.

"im hawkeyes kid, of corse not" she smirks "i also might have tryed out the expolsive ones"

"it was sick. they really do make a big boom" cassie sighs getting a far off look in her eyes.

"ya" silvers eyes hint trouble.

"well we best be going" cassie sighs.

"go where too?" theo asks.

"us to know you to wounder"silver laughs. "later blondie" she winks and walks off.

"see ya, outer space dude" cassie winks at theo.

"im from earth you know!" theo yells.

"No, your not. You dad and mom are from Asgard" she laughs walking way to go join silver who was waiting down the hall.

"Well I'm glad their gone" I sigh.

"I heard that!" silver yells.

"Ok that's creepy" theo gulps.

"Ya" I look over my shoulder and see someone duck behind a wall. I shake it off.