chapter 18

cassies POV

(A/N new POV!!!!)

we were in the ship went theo woke me up. "you have to see this" he wispered.

i looked over and jason has silver on his lap with a blanket around them. he was stroking her hair and staring at her. the ship turned and the blanket slipped off silvers shoulder and fell down her back. i saw the white bandages around her lower back and up her arms. she shivered and snuggled up into him. he smile a small smile and carefully pulled the blanket up her back. she smiled in her sleep and his smile widened.

"if they dont get together soon, i swear to god, i'll highfive them in the face" i wisper.

"with a chair" theo nodded.

"thats on fire" i giggled. he laughed lightly.

"i'll hold them down" he wispers in my ear and i snuggle into his side.

"thanks" i wisper.

"for what?" he asked. i laughed he's so stupid at times.

"for saving our lives, dont tell jason this but silver said, for the first time in her life, that she was scared and she didn't think you were going to come. she thought that even if you guys did, you would grab me and go" i wisper.

"over jasons dead body would he not take silver and over both of ours would we not try to save you two" he smiled "go back to sleep, we're almost there" and with that i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

silvers POV

i woke up and saw a white light. i groan "to bright" i mummer.

some turned off the lights "sorry sweety, good to see your awake, i'll let your friends in" a nerus giggled, i just gave her a thumbs up.

the door opened "silver!" jason yelld.

"bro chill it would you" i sigh holding my head. i was drowning in a strounge pair of arms only seconds after. "hi to you too" i laugh lightly.

"hi" he wispered and sat back.

"weres everone eles?" i ask.

"cassies still being looked over by the doctors and theos with her, ty and jenny are sleeping in their rooms" jason smiled.

"so how ya been?" i ask.

"im fine now that your awake. why would you ask?" he smiled.

"because, you always ask how im am and we always here about me, i thought it might be nice to ask" i giggle.

"oh ok" he smiled.

"soooooooooo" i sigh "thanks, for saving me"

"hey, it would do it a million times if it meant you were safe" he put his hand to my face and stroked my cheek with his thumb.

"Jason?" i wisper.

"ya?" he wispered back.

"what do you think of me?" i ask.

"i think your a stronge, stubbern, beautiful girl" he smiled. he leaned in and kissed me. i put both my hands on his face. i dont want say it but, it felt good. who am i kidding, it felt great! it got deeper and we ended up making out. "im sorry, i shouldnt have done that: he wispered.

"hey jason?" i ask.

"yes" he sounded broken.

"just kiss me again you idoit" i laugh and he did.

********************************************************

its been a few weeks and everyting was going great. i was healing just fine and me anf jason were happy. i mean, we arent together or anything but you know we were still happy. i know he likes me and he knows i like him. we dont need to be anything eles, just yet

jason was back at his room, went cassie and jenny walked in. "you ready?" cassie asked. i nodded and they helped me up. i had to start walking today. 

i put one foot infrount of the other and took another step. cassie and jenny were helping me stand up. 

jasons POV

i had just left. i really didnt want to but furry ordered me to shower and sleep in a real bed. i took a shower and turned my TV on. what was on the TV was really weird. it was a camra filming it. i looked really close and saw lou and silver! i heard a snap and silver screamed. my heart stopped. i couldnt stop watching it but i wanted to turn away. when it ended lou poped up. "geuss its your move now, isn't it jason" he smirked. 

i ran into the bathroom and threw up. i stood up and brushed my teeth. i ran out my room and into silvers bedroom. no cassie, i ran into silvers hospital room. SILVERS GONE! i turned around "no no no"  i wisper.

"jason, shouldnt you be sleeping?" furry walked into the room.

"silvers gone" i yell.

"shes not gone, follow me" he walked out. i followed behide him and saw the girls holding silver up as she walked down the hall. "silver, i see your getting better" he smiled.

"yes sir, ey jason, shouldnt you be sleeping?" she smiled at me. i pulled her into a hug. "whats wrong?" she asked. 

i showed them the video. silver started to cry. nothing, no sounds came from her, just tears running down her face. i hugged her she cryed into my shirt. everyone left. she drank from a water bottle and snuggled up with me. when i fell alseep i heard her mumble, "im so so sorry" and i was out like a light. 

silvers POV

when jason fell asleep, cassie came in, hr eyes were red. "did you talk to furry?" i wisper.

"ya" she nodded.

"did you say goodbye to theo?" i ask.

"i couldnt" she cryed. "how'd to go with jason?" she asked.

"i said it right before he fell asleep" i sob "im going to miss this so much, im going to miss them" 

"i know me too" she cryed with me. 

"we should head out, we will arive home really late if we dont go now" hill walked in smiling sadly. "im going to miss you girls" we hug her. "come on, time to take girls home" 

"can i do something real quick?" cassie sighs and i nodded, knowing what she's going to do.

"take all the time you need" i pat her shoulder.

she ran off and i checked on jason. i kissed his cheek very softly "find a girl whos worthy of you, for me ok?" i wisper and run out the room. 

i met cassie in the air ship "ready?" i ask.

"as i'll ever be" she smiled sadly.

"we dont deserve them, they need to do better, they CAN do better" i smile sadly too. more to tell myself that them her. 

"ya, lets go, theos alarm clock goes off in ten minutes" we climb into the air ship and wave goodbye to hill and furry. 

'good luck' i mouth to hill.

'i'll tell you say goodbye' she mouthed, i nodded that that was ok and turned around, away from hill and furry, away from the best thing that ever happened to me, the sadest of all, away from jason. 

A/N

im not a very girly cryish type but i cryed writing this. 

what makes me sad is that the next chapter is the last booooooo :(. but there shall be a another! following up this story, silver and cassie gone may just be temperary! so stick with me. 

now i have to cry and some ice cream well thinking up the next chapter. 

for the second last time in this book, 

R.C