chapter 13

silvers POV

we had school today :(! boooooooo. jenny had just woken me up but i was trying to fall back asleep. 

"silver! we over slept! we have half an hour to get to ready" jason rushes into the room.

i sat up "WHAT!" i yell and take off to shower. i do everything, including my make up, in twenty minutes. i got dressed and ran down stairs. i could hear the shower running. 

"why are you up so early?" ty asks.

"huh?" i ask.

"we still have 45 minutes till school starts" theo sighs. 

i growl "that son of a bitch is going to pay". i grab a cup and put orange juice in it. 

jason struted down the stair with wet hair. "hey silver lovely morning isnt it?" he smirks.

"hello jason, have a nice shower" i ask sweetly. 

"yeah" he looks at everyone and they shrug. 

"did you injoy it?" i ask in the same tone.

"i guess so" he nodds.

"then take another one" i smile sweetly at him and throw the juice at him. i pull him close to me and wisper in his ear "dont EVER mess with me and my sleep" i growl and push him off me. he sighs and walks back upstairs and cassie gives me a highfive. jenny gives me props and i eat breakfast. 

jason came down and glared at me. i smiled and waved. we grabed our bags and headed down the stairs. i ran and cassie followed me. i climbed at tree and looked out. i hopped from one tree to another. cassie was following me. who said taking the normal why was any fun? i jumped out the last tree and landed on the roof covering the frount doors. i slid down the pole like a fire man and walked in as though nothing ever happened. i ran from cassie but ended up running into a girl. she fell on her ass. i tryed not to augh and from the gasps from the hall. i think she was the queen bitch opps i mean the.... no i meant what i said. 

"sorry darling, you should watch where you going" i wink at her. 

"exuse me?" she hissed getting up.

"your exused" i laugh.

"who the hell are you?" she growled.

"ohhh, kitty got claws" i mocked shock "and the names silver" 

"you cant talk to me like this in MY school" she gasped. 

"sweetheart, unless your a 47 year old guy named mr. roberts, then you dont own this school" i smile patting her head. 'ohhh's' and 'burn's' were coming from the hall.

"i can tell your from here where are you from?" she asked sweetly, bipolar much?

"califrona" i shrug. 

"wow your a long way from home, your parents must really hate you to ship you this far away" she smirked. that hit a nerve. 

"hunny i would bring my parnets into this" i hiss.

"ohhh hit a nerve have i?" 

"darling your not playing with my feelings, your playing with fire" i growl.

"are you mad? you must have anger mangment problems, thats why your parents must hate you so much" she laughs. every one eles was laughing too. 

i jumped on her and started punching her in the face over and over again. she screamed and flipped us over. i pushed her off me and takcled her my the waist back on the floor. we were rolling around on the ground and i could hear someone shouting at me to stop. i kept punching her in the face. all i saw was red. she got one or two poor hits in but i got nine or ten great ones in, before someone pulled me off her.