chapter 8

silvers POV

after not listening to the lecture on how what i did was wrong, me and cassie headed back to the bar. jenny was there and smiled when she saw us. 

"hey, i heard what you did" she smiled "nice one" she laughs giving me prop's. 

"thanks" i laugh. we ordered some soda's and talked. "im going to head to the bathroom" i sigh getting up. i was walking to the bathroom, when the guy from erlier grabed me by the hair and started pulling me out side. i tryed to scream but he covered my mouth.

"you should have stayed around with me, kitten" he laughs. 

he started pulling me out side and i was clawing at his hands in my hair. 

"let me go!" i growl.

"no can do, princess" he laughs and shoves me into a wall. i could so take him but we have to stay on the down low. so no fighting for me. i did try to shove him off me. 

"get off me" i scream. he laughs and smashes his lips onto mine. i try to pull back but he pulls me closer.

"kiss me back" he demands.

"no!" i say alot stronger then i really feel. he slaps me across the face, HARD. my head snaps to the side and he laughs. 

"too bad your little friend couldn't help you" he laughs evily. he goes to kiss me again.

"get off me! leave me alone!" i yell. 

"shut up" he hisses and slaps me again. this time i fall to the ground and wimper. "not so tuff now" he smirks and picks me put by the hair. i started thrashing around but he pulled my hair harder. i wince and he smiles. he pushes me into the wall and kisses up my neck. i give up and try to push myself into the wall, hopeing to melt in to it, or better yet, die.

"hey!" someone yells. JASON!.

"JASON! HELP" I yell. 

"would you shut up!" the guy yells and slaps me once more. i drop to the ground and am ruffly pulled by my arm. he smiles when he see's my bleeding, spilt lip. 

"GET. OFF. HER"  we hear someone growl. the guy turns and sees jason behind him. 

"you want her? here take this trash." the guy laughs and throws me to the side and walks off. 

jason drops infrount of me. " oh my god, are you ok?" he ask's. i shake me head and fall into him crying into his chest. "shhh, its ok, i wont let him hurt you. hes gone. its ok" he wispers.

i shake my head and think about everything that could of happened if jason hadent showed up. my head starts to hurt from all the hitting and i pass out from the pain.

jasons POV

we had just finished the game and where heading back. i dropped the guys off at the bar and went to drop off the golf cart. i hear a girl scream "get off me! leave me alone!"

"shut up!" i heard a smack and went around the conner. i saw a guy holding a girl up against a wall.

"hey!" i yell.

"JASON! HELP!" I heard the girl yell back. it was silver! i felt this anger surge through me. he was going to hurt her!

"would you shut up!" the guy yells and slaps her. he ruffly pulls her up by her arm.

i run up behind him and growl "GET. OFF. HER".

he turns around "you want her? here take this trash" he laughs and throws her to the ground. he walks away.

i drop infrount of her. she has a bruise forming on her cheek and has a spilt lip "oh my god! are you ok?" it hurt to see her like this. 

she shook her head and fell into my arms crying. "shhh, its ok, i wont let him hurt you. hes gone. its ok" i wisper into her ear. she shakes her head and starts to shake with fear. soon enough she passes out. i pick her up and carry her to the bar. i open the door and shout in "guy's we have to go! LIKE NOW"

they ran out and stoped when they saw silver. i told them what happened and we got in the car. i made her sit on my lap well we drove back to the school. 

when we got back she was fast asleep. i lyed her down in her bed and she snuggled into the sheets. right before opening her eyes a little and wispering a "thank you, for that" and falling a sleep once more. when she slept she looked like a sweet little angel. so ineccent and kind but when she woke up...... well she was the devil. 

i kissed her forehead shut her door. 

wait! why did i kiss her forehead? i geuss maybe i like her a little bit, that would also explain the anger that i felt when that guy was hitting her. no i dont her like, i would have done the same for any girl. i need some sleep, im starting to not think clearly. i shout a quite good night to everyone and headed to bed. i laughed at my self before falling asleep,

'me likeing silver? whats gotten into me'