Chapter 3

Silvers POV

After being dismissed from the meeting we had to head to training.

I was the first in the training area. I look around with wide eyes. Everyone follow in and does the same as me.

"Hi I'm agent hill" we all turn around to see a woman standing with a clipboard.

"Hiya" I smile "I'm silver"

"I know" she smiles back.

"Ummm"

"Sorry not to sound creepy. Any way I have a few gifts from your um parents" she swallows hard. "For Jason I have your dads shield, for Ty I have your dads journal, for theo we already gave you your dad's hammer, for Cassie I have your dad's web shooters, and for silver I have your moms favorite weapons and your dad's bow, arrows, and quiver" she hand us each our gifts.

I guess from my mom I got an ankle knife, some guns and their clips. I hold I all close to me.

"Silver can I talk to you alone?" agent hill asks me.

"Ya sure" I walk into a small room with her.

"Your dad's not dead" she comes out and says.

"What?"

"You dad, hawkeye, you were told he was dead right?"

"Ya"

"Well you see that's what everyone thinks. Your dad didn't know about you and when he saw that your mom had been killed he took off every weapon or track able item off and ran. No one has been able to find him since" she puts her hand on my shoulder. "He could be out there and we need you to let him know your alive"

"H-how?" I ask. I need to know him.

"S.H.I.E.L.D has a meeting in the public and we want to introduce you to the world. There's a good chance he'll be watching."

"I'll do it" I smile.

"Great. Now let's get back." She lead me back into main room. "Ok all settled. Start stretching." She walks out the room.

I sit down and spread my legs out. I reach to one foot, come back up and reach to the other. I do this for a few minutes.

"Hey what were you two talking about?" Cassie sits next to me.

"Hawkeye, my dad, is still alive" I whisper.

"What! were is he?" she whispers.

"No one knows but when we're introduced to the public they hope he'll come for me" I sigh.

"Yay" she claps. Everyone looks at us weirdly. I laugh.

"Alright warm up over. I want 150 crunches from you each" agent hill commands. "Then 50 sit ups and twenty laps around the room. Now" she walks out again.

**************

I flop on the bed after showering. "Im beat" I yawn.

"Same" Cassie laughs.

We both crawl under our own covers.

"Hey cass?" I ask.

"Ya"

"Do you think my dad will come for me?"

"If he loved your mom as much as people says he does. He'd be stupid not to come for you"

"Do you think he'll like me?"

"No" she says sharply, then smiles "he'll love you"

"Good night" I yawn.

"Good night" Cassie yawns as well. Right before we both fall into a deep sleep.