Chapter 5

Silvers POV

After our little run in with the boys, me and Cassie headed to the room agent hill told us to go. We're going to pick up our uniforms.

We knock on the door. "Come in"

We walk in. "Hey" I sit down in one of the chairs across from agent hill.

"Get up" she pulls me up "your going first" she pushes me in a room and I see a black bra like top that has four strips going down and one connecting them around the bottom, black leather pants, black combat boots and a black leather jacket. I put every thing but the jacket on and walk out.

Cassie let's out a "damn" and stands up.

"Agent hill you are a miracle worker" I laugh.

"Thanks" she laughs as she shoves Cassie in another room. I take my turn to sit in the chair and wait for Cassie to come out.

"So why did we have to get these so quickly?" I ask.

"Well the meeting is later on today and we want you all to have your uniforms on." She turns as Cassie walks out.

Cassie's uniform is like Spider-mans only the the red and blue is switched, the top is a crop top and has no sleeves.

"I guess it's my turn to say damn" I laugh.

"Come on" Cassie links arms with me "let's go show off till we're needed"

"Bye agent hill" I call over my shoulder.

She laughs as me and Cassie walk out the door and strut down the hallway. The mail guy stares at us and walks into the door, a girl gives us a 'I'm mad you look better then me' look and a few guys watch our backsides as we keep walking.

We turn down the hall toward our rooms. Just as Jason and theo wall out of Jason's room. "Hey Blondie" I call over my shoulder.

"Hey space ace" Cassie calls over hers.

"Hey!" both of the guys call.

"-I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe, NOT" I sing.

Jason's POV

Me and theo walk out my room, silver and Cassie walk down the hall. I guess they got their uniforms. Ha! we got ours early this morning.

But man silver looks good, I mean, like as in, she looks cute, I mean nice ya she looks nice! Just nice.

"Hey Blondie" she calls over her shoulder.

"Hey space ace" Cassie calls over her shoulder.

"Hey!" me and theo yell.

"-I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

So call me maybe,NOT" silver sings and turns down the hall.

"UM, dude your staring" theo laughs.

"Staring at what?" I ask.

"Silvers butt, that's what" he snorts.

"Whatever" I snap.

"Ohhhh you were" he teases.

"Like you weren't staring a CASSIES butt" I hiss. He blushes bright red.

"Maybe a little bit" he looks down.

We hear laughter and silver and Cassie drop to the ground laughing. "You-us-conner-never left- heard- oh my god" silver starts laughing really hard and Cassie laughs do hard she snorts, witch makes silver laugh harder.

Me and theos faces going bright red. "Don't worry, at least you didn't walk into a door like the mail boy" silver offers after calming down.

"Oh and we've had like forty guys stare at us since we put this on" Cassie sighs.

"Can the teen avengers report to the public conference room, fully suited, in two minutes and forty-seven seconds." The intercom interrupts the aco-taconess in the air.

"See ya around Blondie" silver finally turns the conners with Cassie.