Chapter 6

Silvers POV

We headed into the public conference room.

"Change of plans" fury sighs "we just got a location in Lou. He's at England's finest performing arts school. We're sending you all there. Sliver will be in the photo and writing program. Jason will be in the music a photo program. Cassie you'll be in the acting and writing program. Ty will be in art and ballet. Finally jenny, you will in the dance and ballet program" fury nods and adds "you leave in an hour. Oh and Cassie and silver, please behave" he walks out the room.

I look over at Cassie and smirk.

"ha. dude your a dancer!" jason and theo laugh at ty.

"i think being a dance makes him cool." jenny scolds the boys.

"not metion cute" cassie sighs. ty looks down blushing.

"and he gets to dance with girls, in tight tops, thighs and gets to hold them by the wasit" i shrug. me and cassies remarks make them shut up."see ya later blondie" i wink at jason and go to walk out "oh and not to stare at my butt this time" i call over my shoudler. everyone laughs at him and i strut out of there.

                                 *************************************************************

this place sucks! we all have to room together and to make it worse, i was informed i have to try to get as close to lou as posible! why me?

i stare at the cleling in my room thinking. i need to go do some. i don't know make havok, get in trouble, what i do best.

i grab my board and grab my head phones. i run out room but am stopped by jason. "where do you think your going"

"if i told you, i'd have to kill you" i laugh and run out the dorm. i drop my skateboard and put on my headphones. i play "good girls" by 5sos. i dont listen to one direction, if you think that, i just like how punk they look and sound. also they look like four sexy gods. any way, i put my head phones on and blast there music. i take off on my board. and yes, im still in hallway.

i go head down the railing on the stairs and out the doors. people are staring at me. girls have that 'man i hate you right now' look mostly beacuse the guys are looking at me with a 'danm she fine' look.

i stick my tounge out at them and laugh at their shocked faces. i do a jump on my board and ride on. i look back and see jason walk out and see me.  

i stop and stop my music. it was still on good girls and i hit replay. "silver get back to the dorm. NOW" 

i smirk "no"

"yes" 

"no" 

"yes"

"hey jason?" i ask.

"ya" he sighs.

i hit play and start play air gutar.

'do do do do do do do

she a good girl

shes daddys favortie

he set of harvor

he knows she'll make

she good at school

shes never turen

she can speak french (i think shes fluinet)

'cause every night she studies hard in her room

at least that what her parents asume