chapter 7

jasons POV

me and the guys knew that the girls would be staying up and we wanted to prank them. we stayed up till 4 am planing the perfect prank. we fell asleep and woke up at 8 am and snuck to their room. theo slowly opened the door and wispered that they we're all asleep. we slowly walked in and jenny sat up.

"what are you doing in here?" she snaped. looks like silver is rubing off on someone.

"we um came to........ you ........ know........um" ty stutters.

"prank us. right?" jenny laughs "hows that going?"

we look down blushing. "well we'll be seeing you in the morning" theo laughs.

just as we went to close the door silver started mumbling in her sleep. we shruged it off and headed down stairs. jenny had gone to the bathroom so the door was left open.

in a second a piriceing, bloodcoutialing scream comes from upstairs. i don't know how i know but i know its silver. i sprint up the stairs and see cassie sleeeping soundly (what the hell???) and silver screaming and twisting around in her bed. she was having a nightmare.

*warning cute sence ahead*

i ran to her side and tryed to shake her awake. her eyes shot open and when she sees me, she screams louder. "hey it's me, jason, your ok. i got you." i wisper in her ear well i wrap my arms around her. she wimpers and snuggles into my chest. i have to say, it felt like she was made to be there. i pull her closer to me and she wipsers a thanks.

when she was calm. i got up and went to leave. "wait" she wispers "w-will you stay with me? at leat till i fall asleep?"

i smile "of corse" i slip into the bed next to her and she snuggles into me again. i look over and see that jenny was asleep in bed and the door was closed. i most have held her for longer then i thought. i didn't mean to. i fell asleep, holding silver smith. the worst part? that it felt right.

silvers POV

i woke up and felt someones arms around me and their face barried in my neck. i remembered last night. the nightmare, him calming me down, me asking him to stay. i slowly got up and left the room. i walked out and everyone was in the living room. i sat down on the couch.

"good morning" theo smiles.

"you look like a dork" i scoft. he did, he was wearing something a grandpa going golfing would wear.

"we're going golfing" he scofts.

" 'we' as in me? ha funny" i laugh.

"well the guys are golfing but the girls are staying at the bar" jason sighs entering the room.

"hey blondie" i smile sickly sweet at him.

"just go get dressed and fast" ty sighs. i stick my tounge out at him and then turn to jason, play air guitar, meaning yesterday. his face goes bright red. i laugh and head to the girls room and take a shower. i walk into the room and jenny walks in the bathroom. i put on a cheeta print, black and white high low shirt, a light blue demin vest, short jean shorts that are a dark blue at the waist and fade into white, and bluey/green combat boots. i dry my hair and curl it. i throw my head phones on and play dont stop. i blast it and walk out. jason says something but i cant hear him. i walk into the kitchen and start making toast. i dance around the kitchen, waiting for it to pop.

when it does it grab the peanut butter and spread a whole lot on. i dance around while eating it. cassie walks in listen to her music i tap her shoulder and she mouths "dont stop" i laugh and mouth "same".

she laughs and good girls came on. i go and brush my teeth.

i dance around spining and i walk down the stairs. i start playing air guitar. i can hear laughing and see evryone laughing. just as the song finishes, my phone dies "poo" i sigh.

************************************************

ha! the guys left me and cassie and jenny at the bar. they told us to 'stay put' and as soon as they where on the second hole, some guy walks up to us.

"hey baby, you know i would never leave you here. all alone" he mumbles into my hair.

"oh, thats ashame" i laugh "cause thats just what im doing to you" i pull the girls and we stroll out.

"ty and the guys told us to stay there. we should go back." jenny stops.

"two things sweetheart. 1) they made the mistake of trying to tell me what do 2) you really want to go back to that creep?" i sigh.

"well i have to go to the bathroom. try not to get in any trouble" she sighs. when she's gone i grab a random cart full of food and a golf cart.

"what are we doing?" cassie asks.

"some thing fun" i laugh. i pull out a rope and tie the golf cart to the shopping cart. i grab a bowl and some ducktape. i make a helment and put it on cassie. "now get in the shopping cart" she gets in and i start the golf chart up. "hold onto your pickles" i shout and look back. cassie was sitting down and holding onto a jar of pickles. i shake my head and put it into full speed. i drove to hole 6. jason and the guys we're there. i drove past them and they stop and stared at us. cassie was laughing.

"i should call theo" she shouts so they could hear us. she picks up a bannana and speaks into it like a phone. "hello? joe? are you there? hello?" she sighs and peels the bannana and eats it "damn monkeys" she yells.

i drove past the guys again. "silver! stop the cart" jason yells.

"i dont know how!"i laugh.

"wheres the brakes! find the brakes!" he yells.

"this!" i yell reaching the back seat and pulling a pedal up from the gound. i hold it out and toss it to him "here! i dont know how to use it"

" find the emergency brake" theo yells.

"kk" i yell and pick that up off the ground i toss it to theo "i dont know how to use that either"i laugh.

"silver!" they yell.

"thats ma name" i yell. "hey cass hows it going back there?" i ask.

"i dont know how to steer this thing!" she yells. i look back and see her steering with a soft pretzzle. i laugh. "silver watch out!" she screams.

i look and see me heading for jason. i scream and tun to the left. down a hill. the cart flips and cassie had jumped out the shopping cart and into the golf cart only seconds before. we scream and roll down the hill. just before the cart goes into the lake we jumped i screamed "TUCK AND ROLL!"

we landed softly and beside eachother. the guys stand over us and and cassie asks incently. "pickle anyone?" i look over and shes holding an open pickle jar. i reach in and grab one.

i take a bit and when i sollow i say "two things. 1) on a scale of one-ten how much trouble are we in?"

"14" jason hisses.

"2) on a scale of one-ten.................... how cool was that?" i smirk.

the guys smile "14' they all say together.

what a lovely day. i got hit on, drove a broken golf cart, almost kiled jason, almost died, yet still kept my hair perfect.