Chapter 2

Silvers POV

"You as bored as I am?" I sigh sitting in me and Cassie's room.

"Totally" she sighs as well.

"What to do what to-" I stop when I see me skateboard. A smirk slowly spreads in my face. "I'm going to go for a ride" I grab my skateboard and open the door.

"Can I come?"

"Of corse" Cassie grabs her skateboard and we start off down the hall. I take out my phone and play 'monster' by skillet. I connect my ear phones and put them on.

I turn down a busy hallway and wave through people. All was fine till I ran into someone.

I look up and see a kid my age with blondish/brown hair. "Watch it Blondie" I laugh. I get up and take off.

Jason's POV

"I'm really bored" Theo sighs.

"Well black widow and hawkeye's kid and Spider-mans kid got here today. What do you say to go meet the guys?"

"Sounds good" Theo sighs.

We turn onto a busy hallway and hear wheels turning. I look up only to be hit in the chest by someone. I look down and see a pretty girl with black and red hair.

"Watch it Blondie" she laughs. She gets up and rides off on her skateboard.

"Who was she?" I ask.

"Maybe that was tony Starks kid?" Theo shrugs.

"Ya maybe" i sigh.

'Can the teen avengers meet furry in his office NOW' calls the intercom.

"Duty calls" me and Theo laugh.

We head towards the main office and walks in. Every one but two where there. "Ah, Jason and Theo, met tony Starks daughter jenny and hulks son Ty " we look at jenny. It wasn't the girl who ran into me. "Now all we need us hawkeyes and black widows daughter and spider men's daughter" he sighs.

Just then the girl who ran into me ran into the room and jumped up on the table. "He was just soooooo cute. I hope he asks me to the seventh grade dance. I can see my self waltzing the night away like Cinderella at her ball. Hopefully good news tomorrow, cas Xoxo" she reads from a journal and closes it. Then another girl runs into the room.

"Silver, give me that back or I'll-offf" she gets hit in the face with the book.

"Hiya" I first girl days sitting down in the middle of the table "silvers the name troublemakings the game"

"I'm Cassie" the book-faces girl sighs glaring at silver.

"You want to take a seat like a normal person?" I ask.

"Hey! Blondie good to see you and no thanks. Being normal is no fun at all"

"My name is Jason" I growl.

"Whatever you say. Blondie" she smirks.

"Would you STOP calling me that!"

"Sure thing........ Blondie" her eyes hold joy at me so mad.

I sigh in anger.

"Now silver stop tortureing the poor boy" furry sighs.

"Fine" she gives up.

Working with her should be a walk in the park.

-

-

-

Not