Chapter 21

Jason's POV

I really hate this party. Me and theo were forced to come here and now we're just standing, by a wall.

We heard a gasp and looked up. It was Cassie!

"Ca-" Theo tried to call out but she ran.

"If that was cassie, then silver must be here!" I gasp.

"We have to go find them!" We ran around and found no one.

"Hey guys" jenny sighed.

"You saw them too?" Theo sighed.

"Ya, I treys to get them to come back, bit they wouldn't even say goodbye to you guys" her eyes went glassy and Ty came out of no where and hugged her. I should let you know that their dating now.

"We'll find them again" I say and scare everyone "I mean if they were here then, they HAVE to live near by right?"

"So what we go knocking on doors?" Ty laughed lightly.

"No, we go to each high school any where near here and look for them, talk to people" theo growls.

"Who ya looking for?" Some guy walks in to our conversation.

"Silver smith and Cassie heart, know them?" I ask.

"Smith and heart? Everyone knows them. Smith is the captin of the volleyball team and heart is the captin of the soccer team. Not to mention they're our schools badass's and totally hot" the guy shrugged.

I growled and shoved him into the wall "talk about her again like that! I dare you" I growl.

"Chill man, just stating a fact jeez" he put his hands up.

I let him go "sorry" I mumble.

"It's cool, I'm dillan" he smiled.

"Jason" I nod.

"Theo" theo glared.

"I'm Ty and this is my girlfriend jenny" Ty stated girlfriend, with his arms around her waist. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Hi" she smiled.

"Wait how do you know smith and heart?" The guy asked.

"We worked with them" I mumble.

"Cool, I better go, blonde hottie at the bar, later dudes" he looks at jenny "and dudettes" he smirked.

"Pig" me and her mumble. We look at each other and she laughs. I just smile weakly.

"We'll find them, I promise" Ty sighed.

"We have to" me and theo mumbled.

We planed to go to their high school tomorrow and beg them to come back and if that fails, me and theo planned to throw them over our shoulder and kidnap them and that's NOT a joke. That was plan B.