Bonus Chapter: Blaron

It was with messy bed head and a grumpy scowl that Blake threw open his door on a Saturday morning at eight in the morning. He looked the man outside his door up and down for finally spitting out, "What the fuck do you want, you dick? It's eight in the morning and some of us decent people are trying to sleep because they were working until two."

Aaron didn't look the slightest bit off put by Blake's snarly attitude (or his snarly hair) and instead hopped through the door, pecked him on the cheek, and pulled flowers from behind his back. "Good morning to you too, dear!"

Blake just looked at the flowers with a twitching eye. "You couldn't have given me those at a decent hour?" But he took them anyways and stuck his face in them, deeply inhaling before letting out a little bunny sneeze that Aaron would have cooed over, but valued his life too much.

"Nope. No time to waste!" he said with far too much energy for so early in the morning. "Get dressed! We're going out!"

"The fuck we are; I'm going back to bed," Blake said firmly. As he turned and walked back to the staircase, he tossed a coy look over his shoulder. "But while you're here, care to join me?"

Aaron swallowed hard multiple times before composing himself enough to say, "Thanks, but nope, we--meaning you and I-- are going out! Which means, sadly enough, no more sleep!"

Blake looked surprised. "Wait. You were serious? This wasn't just an extravagant plan to weasel into my bed?"

Aaron put a hand on his chest. "You think so low of me?" But before Blake could make a sarcastic comment, he continued. "I don't weasel; I swan-dive!"

"I know," Blake grouched. "I had to get my bed frame replaced last time you 'swan-dived' you idiot."

Aaron flinched but shooed Blake up the stairs. "Wear something nice, but comfortable!" he called.

"I'll wear whatever the fuck I want!" was the reply.

Aaron smiled happily; Blake was so cute in the mornings, with his mussy hair and fouler-than-normal mouth. It made him either want to cuddle him into submission or shove him against the nearest hard surface and- ahem.

There was a crash from upstairs followed by a short scream, several loud curses, and what sounded like Blake pushing a dresser down the stairs-- again.

Aaron sighed and walked up the stairs.

Blake was sprawled on the floor, door partially open. At Aaron's questioning look, he slightly raised his head. "I ran into the door," he admitted.

Aaron clapped a hand over his mouth, smothering his laughter. "Did you really?"

"This is why I don't get up at eight!" he snapped, getting up and dusting himself off.

"Eight isn't that early!" Aaron protested.

"I've had six hours of sleep!" Blake said as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Aaron followed the motion with his eyes as Blake slowly slid his shirt off, exposing more and more smooth skin before shaking his head viciously and spinning around, face bright red.

He heard rustling and what sounded like a zipper, then Blake was giving him the okay to turn around. He was dressed in some slim fitting jeans and a regular, loose fitting t-shirt.

Aaron shook his head. "Nope; that ain't gonna fly. Here." He dug through Blake's piles of shirts and pulled out a white button-up. "Try this."

"I'm too tired," Blake complained, holding out his hands palm down. Aaron just sighed, shook his head again, and pulled Blake to him. Zipping his shirt off him quickly, he put the shirt on his limp-noodle boyfriend and buttoned it up, leaving the top two undone.