Chapter 4 Young and In Love

Chapter 4 Lauren's POV
Me and Hunter walked hand to hand down the streets of Los Angels, CA. It's like Nashville, but more, calmer... Kinda. Little Hunter was so tired, when I tried walking him up to come with us, he wouldn't open his eyes, so the band members volunteered to watch him. "I can't believe non of these people recognized who you are yet." I whispered to Hunter,"maybe because it's dark and no one can see us." "SEE YOU! I'm nobody to them." "But you're a somebody to me." He responded kissing the side of my forehead. "Hunter look." I pointed to the crowd of people as there was a sign that said "Karaoke Night" I looked at him,"YOU HAVE TO DO IT." "I'm performing tomorrow." "What if, WHAT IF, in that crowd who are waiting for someone to perform is a fan who is desperately waiting to meet you, but her parents don't have enough money to buy her a coffee house?" "Why do you always make me feel guilty?" "I'm just pointing out reality." "What song?" "Wanted. Everyone knows that song. It's the song that got you where you are now." "Alright." Hunter gave me a kiss and ran to the microphone. Everyone looked at him, but didn't notice he was Hunter Hayes. Hunter looked at the band behind him as all their mouths dropped. I think he told them what song to play and then looked back at the crowd. Everyone was quiet,"good evening to everyone, I'm country singer Hunter Hayes-" he was cut off by screams as the crowd stood up and move closer to him. Wow, Los Angeles does know who he is,"just walking around here and thought why not to sing. Maybe after, I can take photos with some of you guys!" He looked at the band and nodded his head as they played started playing Wanted. Everyone single person was singing along to that song. It makes me emotional when he sings, knowing he's doing something that he loves so much, he gives and gives and God keeps rewarding him with a chance to play his music. While Hunter sang, I walked in a gift store right next to us to buy him water because that's the first thing he does after his concert is drink 4 gallons of water. I grabbed two, payed for them and started walking out,"excuse me." I looked to my right as a young teenager and what looks to be her boyfriend came walking up to me,"hi." I politely responded,"you're Hunter Hayes wife right?" I nodded,"that's correct." "OH MY GOSH!" She screamed as me and her boyfriend jumped,"I'm a huge fan of him, I've been dying to see him in concert, to shake his hand, but I've never gotten the opportunity to have it, he's my hero and he deserves the world. He's so amazing, and God was so smart to make him." "Well, he's singing right out there, after, I can introduce him to you." Her mouth dropped as tear began to fill her eyes,"you would do that for me." "Fans like you are the fans that deserve to meet him. Follow me." I said smiling. She cried in her boyfriends arms as they followed me...