Chapter 31 Young and In Love

Chapter 31 Hunter's POV
"My music is getting screwed over." I said in anger as my hands covered my face. I walked outside to think more, to get the frustration out, the mistake I just made out of my system. I spun around as Lauren just stood there looking at me lost with words,"you almost killed me, your son, and yourself." "AT THIS MOMENT OF TIME LAUREN, I HONESTLY DON'T CARE." "Right because you're music is WAY more important than your family." "At this very moment of time Lauren, it is. IM LOOSING EVERYTHING do to this so call "family" of ours." "So call "family"? Is that what you said?" I walked up close to her to where she stopped breathing,""OPEN YOUR EYES LAUREN! Maybe we weren't meant to do this, people do stupid stuff when their young and in love. LOOK WHERE OUR LOVE IS TAKING ME, US. DO YOU NOT SEE IT? DO YOU NOT CARE?!" I screamed at her as my hands fell to my side,"FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, STOP CARING FOR YOURSELF, ALL YOU DO PUT YOURSELF FIRST AND LEAVING ME AND OUR CHILD BEHIND. I have given up so much for you and this is how you pay me back." She finished as she backed up,"maybe, you're music is more important than me, your fans. I can't believe I married a monster for 4 years." She said in frustration as a tear fell out of her eye and so did mine. She slide the ring off and threw at me,"Lauren put back on." She shook her head "no" and walked back into the hospital,"LAUREN GET BACK OVER HERE!" I screamed. The door slammed behind her as a rage of anger flew over me. I threw the ring down and stepped on it as the diamond shattered, I kicked it as I open the door. It was an empty waiting room as Lauren turned and looked at me. I walked up to her just feeling nothing be frustration,"you have no to walk away from me." "Yes I do. I want a divorce. What you said was beyond unacceptable TO ME AND TO HUNTER." She screamed as she began to cry. I frowned as I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I'm wrong. I'm an idiot. "Lauren I didn't mean it-" "then why did you say it? Were you trying to find the RIGHT time to say it? HUH?" "Baby, I'm sorry-" "leave." I just started at her face of sorrow, the face I caused,"HUNTER GET OUT!" I lost my breathing as I looked at the room that little Hunter was in for surgery. "GET OUT!" "LAUREN IM NOT LEAVING-"
"THEN ILL CALL THE POLICE."

And then...

I woke up....