Chapter 5 Young and In Love

Chapter 5 Hunter's POV
"I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL WANTED. You'll always, always, be wanted..." I finished as I blew a kiss to the crowd as they screamed,"THANK YOU SO MUCH! GOD BLESS!" I said before I walked off to Lauren. She handed me water as I ran my fingers through my hair from sweating and drank my water. "Hunter, there's a fan here who's been dying to meet you." I swallowed and smiled,"hi!" The teenager walked up to me,"can I hug you?" "Of course you can." I said as I pulled her into a hug as she hugged me tight. She cried as I just closed my eyes and smiled. "If anyone here wants to take a photo with Hunter, please make a line!" Lauren said out loud. "Hunter Hayes, you're my hero." She said as she pulled away,"you're so sweet." I told her,"I've been waiting to meet you and when I was trying to get a coffee house, they sold out and I cried for days." "I'm sorry babe, but you're here now." "God is so proud of you. He's so proud of you, all of us are proud. I'm sorry you were bullied, I wish I could take that back, but then again, I can't because you would have never came out with 'Invisible'. Just when you think you're music doesn't mean something, IT DOES! YOUR MUSIC IS EVERYTHING AND YOU INSPIRE SO MANY PEOPLE. IM JUST SO HAPPY GOD MADE YOU, OH MY GOD." She said before breaking down into tears. I frowned and pulled her into anther big hug. I rubbed her back and pulled away,"I take every single word granted. You are amazing, beautiful, and beyond the sweetest person I have ever met. Stay strong, you're wanted and you are a somebody to me, not a nobody." She laughed,"picture?" "YES!" She left as I looked at Lauren in tears. She came up and hugged me as I hugged her tight and cried. You have no idea how much that means to me when I hear fans say this stuff. It's the most beautiful moments and that's why I always want to give back to them, I was bullied and I hated it so much. It changed me, but when fans say they wish to change my past, it brings so much pain, but happiness knowing they care, they know my story. Lauren rubbed her fingers through my hair,"I know." She whispered. I pulled away and held her hands,"it's hard." I told her as I sniffed, she wiped my tear,"I know, we can't change the past Hunter, only the future." "TRUST THE ONE, WHOS BEEN WHERE YOU ARE WISHING ALL IT WAS, WAS STICK AND STONES." I turned and looked at the crowd of fans,"THOSE WORDS CUT DEEP, BUT THEY DON'T MEAN YOU'RE ALL ALONE, YOU'RE NOT INVISIBLE..." They sang,"HEAR ME OUT, THERE'S SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE THAN WHAT YOU'RE FEELING NOW. SOMEDAY YOU'LL LOOK BACK ON ALL THESE DAYS, ALL THIS PAIN, IS GONNA BE INVISIBLE!" As they screamed and then cheered. Oh my god. Oh my god. A big smiled came across my face as tears filled my eyes even more. My fans just sang to me. I clapped and fell to my knees with praying hands, I have the best fans in the whole wide world. I'm so glad Lauren made me do this..