Chapter 18 Young and In Love

Chapter 18 Lauren's POV
"HOW ARE WE DOING NEW YORK CITY!" Hunter screamed as the crowd cheered. The perfect place, I looked at Jill as she stopped what she was doing and looked at me,"ready?" She questioned me,"oh yea." She handed me a microphone as I turned it on, Hunter was almost done with the concert, has about three or four more songs left, so maybe I can finish the concert off with a good note. Hunter was talking to the audience and I took a deep breathe,"HEY HUNTER!" I said in the mic as he spun around looking at me,"I don't think I'm interrupting something, but Jill said something happened to the tour bus and she needs you like RIGHT now." He walked up to me,"now?" He whispered,"now." "Take over." He told me as he ran off stage as Jill followed him. I looked at the crowd and walked to the front of the stage,"I lied. Nothing's wrong with the bus, I just need to get him away from the stage BECAUSE I have news AND I want you guys to be the first to know." The audience cheered and screamed as nerves flooded my stomach,"get your phones out and record this, you may want too." I took another deep breathe,"ready?" I asked them. They screamed in response,"IM PREGNANT!" I screamed as the whole stadium roared so loud that the ground I was standing on shook which made me loose my balance. I laughed and a smile could not be wiped off my face. They continued to scream louder and louder as it lasted for about 10 minutes. Now I can see why Hunter loves his fans so much. "I NEED YOU GUYS TO HELP ME TELL HUNTER SO WHEN HE COMES RUNNING BACK, AFTER MY COUNT OF 3 I WANT ALL YOU GUYS TO SCREAM 'IM PREGNANT'! THINK YOU CAN DO IT?!" As they screamed again in response. "Lauren!" I turned around as I smiled and faced him," 1, 2, 3!" As everyone yelled "I'm Pregnant." I screamed it to with my hands out as tears came running down my face. Hunter's mouth dropped as he just looked at me in shock. "I'm pregnant." I mouthed to him. He walked to me, sped up as he picked me up and spun my around tightly. I held him and cried feeling like the happiest person in the world, Hunter pulled away and laughed as a tear fell down his eye as I wiped it for him and he grabbed my hands and kissed him...