Chapter 12 Young and In Love

Chapter 12 Lauren's POV
"Hunter get up." I said as I stood by him as he rolled over and moaned. "YOURE GOING TO MISS YOUR COFFEE HOUSE!" "It's not till 3 Lauren." I rolled my eyes and walked out the bus with little hunter by my side,"want to go on a walk?" I asked him. He nodded and reached for me. I leaned down and picked him up as we started walking. We walked for about 20 minutes until we reached Los Angels, I walked into a gift shop and heard "21" by Hunter Hayes playing in the store. I smiled feeling so blessed that I get to wake up next to him,"this is your dad singing." I told Hunter,"I want to be like him." "You already are like him." I gave him a kiss and put him down as he held my hand. I looked around the shop as I was humming at the same time to the song, I saw a LA shirt, leaned down and placed it against Hunter to find his size,"this is cute." I grabbed a red shirt for Hunter and little Hunter and walked up to the cashier,"$21." The lady said as I laughed when I heard the price: 21. Cracks me up every time. "Hunter grabbed a candy bar for you dad." I asked him politely as he did what he was told,"are you who I think you are." The lady said as she handed my back my card,"depends on who you're thinking." "Hunter Hayes wife?" "That's me." "OH MY GOSH!" She screamed as everyone looked at us,"yea I get that a lot." "ITS FREE! YOUR SHIRTS ARE FREE!" "I already paid." "NO! GRABBED TWO MORE FREE SHIRTS! WE NEVER HAVE CELEBRITIES COME IN HERE!" "I'm no celebrity, it's all good. Thank you though." She smiled as Hunter grabbed my hand as we walked out the shop, I ran into someone and looked up,"surprise." Hunter said,"really? How did you know I was here?" "I didn't, I just walked and hoped to find you." "You're an idiot." "MY BOY!" Hunter yelled in excitement as he picked up Hunter and gave him a big fat kiss. Little Hunter complained,"so it's ok for mom to give you a kiss, but not me!?" Hunter looked at me,"he loves you way more than he loves me." I laughed as Hunter grabbed my hand as we continued to walk. A crowd of fans were following us as we just talked,"I heard your song in the store back there." "NO WAY?!" "RIGHT! And I got you this Los Angeles shirt." Hunter put little Hunter down as I handed to him,"I'm going to wear it right now." "Seriously, wait until we get home." "Why?" Hunter took off his shirt as I looked away quickly. Every girl fan almost died which made me A LITTLE jealous. I looked back at Hunter as he was wearing the shirt, he looked at me,"how does it look?" I frowned,"looks great, but don't do that." "Why?" I gave him a look to show him what I meant, he laughed and rolled his eyes and came close to me,"this..." He gestured to his body,"IS ALL YOURS AND ONLY YOURS." I punched his stomach and grabbed little Hunter,"yea it better be." Hunter laughed and stood up straight and put his arm around me...