Chapter 7 Young and In Love

Chapter 7 Hunter's POV
"I'll sit here first." I said as I took a seat at a table,"hi everyone." They all smiled and responded hi back,"I'll tell you guys anything you want to know." I started signing stuff,"what's your favorite Disney movie?" A fan asked. I looked at her,"I like Inside Out. It's like a kid movie, but when you're an adult, it's so much fun. So yea, Inside Out." "What are your top 3 favorite songs you like to perform?" "Crazy, Saint or a Sinner, and the other is a surprise." I smiled. "Can you touch your toes?" Anther fan asked,"hahahaha, NAH!" I said as everyone laughed,"hey Hunter, when life gives you lemons..." "SQUEEZE THE JUICE INTO THE EYES OF YOUR ENEMIES!" I finished with excitement,"have you ever fallen in public?! Was it embarrassing?" Anther one asked,"NOPE! Because I stuck the landing!" I looked at the table, at all their eyes,"you guys are beautiful, don't let anyone tell you different. I'm so blessed you guys came today, I love every single one you guys. Now let's take photos so we can all remember this moment." I got up and looked at Lauren as the table she was at was blowing her up with questions. I laughed and looked at the first fan coming to take a photo,"can I ask a weird question?" "Babe, no question is weird to me." "Can we slow dance and you sing a little bit of Wanted?" She asked politely. I laughed to myself,"I can't slow dance, but I mean we can try." I grabbed her hand and pulled her close,"just sway back and forth." I heard Lauren. I laughed,"I wanna wrap you up, wanna kiss your lips, I, wanna make you feel wanted..." I sang lightly,"I wanna call you mine..." I heard everyone starting to sing alone. Before I knew it, the whole coffee house was singing along as me and the fan danced. I spun her around as she laughed and cried. Everyone clapped as I pulled her into a hug,"you are the best dancer." "Thank you for making me do that. Really." I said. I took a photo with her as she gave me one last hug and went back to her seat,"WHOS NEXT!" A fan came up to me as she gave me a hug,"think we can play rock, paper, scissors?" "Is that a challenge?" I playfully said,"it's on Hunter!" The fan said. She won the first round as I won the next two rounds. I looked at everyone feeling so lucky I get to do what I love to do everyday,"you guys are my world." I said with a smile on my face.