Chapter 34 Young and In Love

Chapter 34 Lauren's POV
I started humming Trouble With Love as little Hunter was picking up rocks from the sidewalk and throwing them. Hunter came down next to me and sat down. I looked at him,"the concert is in 5 minutes, get out there." I said. He looked at little Hunter was a smile slowly came across his face,"look at him." I looked at little Hunter,"look what we made." He spoke again. I titled my head as little Hunter fell and quickly got up. I laughed to myself as I looked down,"Hunter you alright?" His hand lifted my chin to where his eyes met mine,"I remember when I first laid my eyes on you. I couldn't stop thinking about you the next day, and the day after, and the day after that day..." I grabbed his hand and held it,"when you left to go to UCLA, it honestly was the worse 2 or 3 years of my life without you. I cried myself to sleep the first month you left because I didn't realize how hard it was without you. What it was like without you. When I see fans tell me that I'm their hero, I have a moment of clarity. You're my hero. You're the reason I wake up every morning. You and my son. The thought of me hurting you is the worse thing in the world. The concert last night, I saw this girl in the crowd. Every time I looked at her, she had tears and a smile. Not cheering, screaming, but smiling. I was holding hands while singing Wanted and I went to the center of the crowd. I held some hands and as I was making my way back up to the stage, she stuck her hand out last minute. I couldn't just leave her hanging so I stopped went back down and held it for as long as I could. I had to let go to finish the concert, but after I touched her hand, she turned around and cried to her mom.." He sniffed trying not to cry,"I realized at that moment, I affect people in so many ways. Then I thought more, you affect me in so many ways. Good ways." I laughed and cried as I pulled him in a hug and cried. He held me tight as I knew he need to let that out of his system, his mind. I pulled away and looked at his eyes,"you are my flashlight. You are my wild card. You make me feel wanted. You are my someday boy. You are my suitcase. My dream boy. My storm warning. I don't even need to tell you that I love you. You should know. But I'm going to say it anyway, I love you so much." "God, I love you." He quickly responded. I leaned to kiss him,"MOM!" I stopped and looked at little Hunter as he just stood there looking at me. Looking like Hunter when he was little. I laughed,"yes baby?" He looked at Hunter then at me,"why is daddy upset?" "Nah, baby I'm not upset. Come here." Hunter said as little Hunter ran to him and sat down on his lap and looked at him,"dad's just being dad right now." "Don't be sad." Hunter kissed his cheek,"I'm not sad. I'm happy like you." "Sometimes I not happy, sometime I mad." "And whys that." Little Hunter shrugged,"I just get sad sometimes. No reason." "You're cute." Hunter said with a laugh. I pulled my phone out and took a photo of them.