Chapter 43 Young and In Love

Chapter 43 Hunter's POV
Just relax. Lauren forgives you Hunter. No she doesn't. Yes she doesn't, if she didn't, she wouldn't have kissed you back. Why did I say that? How could I have gone behind her back? "HUNTER." I looked at Matt,"snap out of it dude." "Sorry." I said as I took a sip from my coffee. "What's wrong?" "Nothing man." "Are you sure?" He asked again. I nodded. I looked at my watch,"time for the coffee house." I put my coffee cup down and walked out the tour bus.

"HEY!!" I screamed with excitement as the first girl to take picture with me was smiling and trying not to cry. She hugged me as I hugged her back, she pulled away as I looked at her necklace,"this guitar pick was the pick that I got at your concert." "It's beautiful." "It means a lot to me, I've worn it every since that day." "You keep wearing it. Be proud of it." I said. I looked at her and looked at my necklace. I grabbed it and slowly took it off my neck. I heard everyone gasp even the fan that was next to me. I looked at it in my hand then back at her,"do you know how long I've had this thing? So long I can't even remember. Let's trade?" She wiped her tears as she took off her necklace and handed it to me,"I'll put it on for you." I said. She nodded as I placed it over head as I dropped on her neck,"looks better on you than it did on me." She cried and nodded as I took her necklace and put it on me,"HUNTER!" She cried as I pulled her into a hug. Everyone clapped as my eyes got watery...

I stood at the edge of the stage as I listened to the audience scream, roar, clap, scream louder and louder. I smiled and nodded as I just kept listening to them,"NEW YORK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!" I screamed on the microphone as they cheered in response. "I DON'T WANT EASY..." I sang and pointed the microphone at the crowd,"I WANT CRAZY!" The responded. "I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL..." "WANTED!" They sang again,"I DON'T NEED IT, I DON'T NEED ANYWAY, IF CAN'T PACK IT IN A..." "SUITCASE!" They responded. I put the microphone down and clapped for them as they sounded better than I do. "LET'S PLAY A GAME OF MUSICAL CHAIRS! MATT AND ANDY, PICK 10 PEOPLE FROM THE AUDIENCE!" Everyone started screaming as they called my name for me to pick them. 12 chairs were seated in a circle as the 10 fans came up to me,"alright, you know the rules, but here's the big one: have fun." I said as they cheered and clapped. All of us stood around the circle as the music started. 21 was the song as I just hummed to it. The music stopped as I quickly sat down claiming my seat and only my seat. The first girl was out as she laughed and stood to the side as I was going to give them all a gift after.... Finally it was the two as me and this girl we're going head to head,"it's on." I playfully said to her,"bring it music nerd!" She joked. The music started as me and her were going slowly around the chair and then IT STOPPED! "CRAP!" I said as me and her sat down at the same time. She started pushing me as I pushed her back trying to get the chair until I lost my balance and fell backwards and lost. Everyone laughed as I slowly got up,"rematch next time." I told her as she gave me a hug. I grabbed the microphone,"I WANT AS MANY AS YOU GUYS TO JUMP ON THIS STAGE AND DANCE WITH ME!" I screamed as a fan jumped on stage until another and another and another. I was dancing with fans, shaking my tail feather, laughing, it was the best feeling. Wait. It was the best moment anyone can ask for. Thank you Jesus for the opportunity to make my fans dreams come true. Thank you for giving me the gift to play guitar and sing. Thank you for finding my wife for me. Thank you for the gift of my child. Thank you for believing me...

THE END.