Chapter 6 Young and In Love

Chapter 6 Lauren's POV
"I want a guitar." Little Hunter said,"you'll get one, eventually." I said as I rubbed his hair. He looked at me as I gasp,"you look actually like you dad." "You tell me that." Little Hunter responded, "LAUREN!" I looked as Hunter tackled me on the bed. I laughed real hard as he did the same, he was on top of me and looked in my eyes,"coffee house is at 3ish." "Well, it's almost 3 so you got about 10 minutes, exited?" "YES! I'm always exited for coffee houses." "I actually like this view of you." "ME TOO! I think I look better on top then on bottom." "You are full of crap!" "DADDY!" Hunter turned his head as little Hunter came and jumped on this back. Hunter grabbed his arms, stood up with little Hunter dangling from his back and fell backwards on the bed,"OH MY GOD! YOU SMASHED HIM! GET UP!" Hunter laughed as I could hear little Hunter laughing underneath him,"you're mean." I said,"no, I'm teaching him who's boss." "Yea, by crushing him. I would think you would be sweet and careful, but you are the complete opposite." "I'm the nicest dad that walked this planet." "And you are still smashing him." "Oh shoot." Hunter got up and gave little Hunter a kiss,"want to join me at a coffee house again?" Hunter asked him, he nodded his head as Hunter grabbed my hand and started walking to it,"you don't get nervous?" "I do. I get very nervous." I bit my lip. I can hear the fans talking as Hunter was talking to the security guard,"umm... I'll wait outside." "Why?" Hunter asked,"because it's a Hunter Hayes coffee house?" "You'll just sit at a table, you'll be fine. Here you walk in first and introduce yourself and take Hunter with you." He finished as he handed him to me,"dude, little Hunter fell asleep? He was literally awake two seconds ago." "Crap." Jill came walking out,"did I hear little Hunter's asleep? I'll take him to the bus." "No it's really ok." "I'll take him, he'll be fine." "Thank you." I smiled as Jill took him. "Just me and you." Hunter whispered in my ear. I took a deep breathe and walked in as all eyes were on me. They gasped as I just wanted to run. Before I knew it, they all clapped and smiled, I let out a breathe of relief,"hi everyone! I'm Lauren and I thought I should experience a coffee house myself, not like Hunter made me." I walked to a table and grabbed a chair,"mind if I sit here?" I asked as they all responded yes with excitement...